**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Clips (3 seed) gonna face Dallas (6) and Denver (2) before they face LAL (1).

LAL gonna face either POR or MEM in the 1st round, then take on the 4-5 winner (probably Houston-Utah) before facing the Clippers in the WCF.

We straight.

It might not be that bad ima look into it
Had no luck so I hit up the neighborhood hacker. He charged me $20 for labor and because he said he needed to buy the font. I obliged. He sent me these copies. He said he can refine it/color match for a small fee so if it’ll benefit someone I might do it. If anyone’s interested lmk and I can send the png files. Looks decent

013BF3D7-0055-482F-A417-72A72A59216A.png

D2EF5DA0-51CB-4BF7-AC8B-D83918366B28.png

Here’s the picture of the shirt for reference

Last edited:
clippers -2
lakers- 0
come on man, in your heart- you know the clippers got that.

its all about matchups.

in willing to put $500 on the line to any brave soul who believes the lakers can beat the clips in the playoffs.

"In your heart's you know the clippers got that"... Yet you rush to our thread in order to seek validation after a loss. Do you ever see us in your thread after Lakers bosses looking for assurance? FOH bro. You're being a weirdo.

You can't win with clippers fans. If they win they are amazing and if they lose, the regular season doesn't matter. so I guess Kawhi was out there just goofing around for 46 minutes?

all im saying is im going to give credit where its due. clippers have owned the lakers since 2011 but i dont like living in the past.

its all about the present for me, and currently, this season...the clippers still owns the lakers numbers.

all im saying is im going to give credit where its due. clippers have owned the lakers since 2011 but i dont like living in the past.

its all about the present for me, and currently, this season...the clippers still owns the lakers numbers.

All that ownage...what have yall accomplished? How many conference titles have you guys won since 2011? Any championships?

Flamboyant_Luv23 Flamboyant_Luv23 wins the "Where yo a** was at?" Award for best frontrunner. Never even heard of this dude until the Clippers got good. Why weren't you all in our thread talking trash last season?

Someone is bored....

Talking about stuff that doesn't even matter.

All that ownage...what have yall accomplished? How many conference titles have you guys won since 2011? Any championships?

Flamboyant_Luv23 Flamboyant_Luv23 wins the "Where yo a** was at?" Award for best frontrunner. Never even heard of this dude until the Clippers got good. Why weren't you all in our thread talking trash last season?
oh thats your rebuttal now? whats next join date, post count? smh

do better

oh thats your rebuttal now? whats next join date, post count? smh

do better

Do better? Dawg, leave our thread! If you want to talk trash there are 3 threads:

1. General NBA thread
2. LeBron/Laker haters thread
3. Clippers thread

Why come here to talk trash and then tell us to "do better?"

Do better? Dawg, leave our thread! If you want to talk trash there are 3 threads:

1. General NBA thread
2. LeBron/Laker haters thread
3. Clippers thread

Why come here to talk trash and then tell us to "do better?"
again. talking “trash” is normal. people do this IrL, especially about sports.

none i said were personal attacks. we can keep a healthy discussion and still disagree.

Back
Top Bottom