**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I've seen enough from this team to know. Rest of the reason is just about fine-tuning the kinks and rotations. Get to the playoffs healthy and let's get it poppin'

Man I hope NIKE release these:

Screen%20shot%202020-01-28%20at%202.37.39%20PM.png

Nike-Kobe-5-Protro-White-Black-Metallic-Gold-CT8014-100-Release-Date.jpg

Come on man, she's underage. I think you made it worse instead of better.
***** shut yo Chris Hansen dateline nbc *** up. you think a distinguished individual like myself would make such obscene comments. I was talking about the oldest one not them lil *** kids.

I operate using the half your age + 8 formula. So if you 40 the lowest you can date is 28 and it be normal. That jawn don’t meet my formula standards but I’m making a one time acception just because she a hybrid between jhene aiko x Megan good x Sasha Obama.

***** shut yo Chris Hansen dateline nbc *** up. you think a distinguished individual like myself would make such obscene comments. I was talking about the oldest one not them lil *** kids.

I operate using the half your age + 8 formula. So if you 40 the lowest you can date is 28 and it be normal. That jawn don’t meet my formula standards but I’m making a one time acception just because she a hybrid between jhene aiko x Megan good x Sasha Obama.

Just let it go...we understand the position...

But let it go.

42AADFBF-E91F-4215-A45E-F8EF48E327F8.jpeg

Man obviously... but she's still a minor. She's 17.

Back
Top Bottom