**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

xyyaeqr9q3f51.jpg

Back to back these next two days vs the Thunder and Rockets.

I'm curious how they decide to play these two games out.

We so gotdamn deep, so gotdamn well coached, and so gotdamn ring hungry that anything less than back-to-back championships is a letdown if you ask me.

Ain't no way that a team led by AD and Brontosaurus King should fail in their quest to win 2 outta 2 in the next 2 playoff runs.

And we get Avery Bradley back next year plus a more equipped Cacok and THT.

2-peat or I ain't happy

Home court advantage in the bubble not needed when you got 2 Kingz on the court plus a gang of ring hungry veterans with a lot to prove.

Back to back these next two days vs the Thunder and Rockets.

I'm curious how they decide to play these two games out.
im guessing playing OKC then load management vs Houston.

It makes no sense to go full full speed ahead. Yes we want rhythm, but its really the role players that need to the burn and what better way to do that than having Lebron and AD sit.

Thought he was slated for sometime in the second round??
he is entering the bubble today just to return to working out etc.

as much as I hated him at times, its great for team morale. He is basically choosing to rehab in the bubble vs at home. The players seem to love him so I think its great.

Thought he was slated for sometime in the second round??
Heard the same. Hopefully when he comes back he is limited to 5 min per game.

Like Delusional said tho, he is great for locker room vibes and leadership. Dude is basically a player-coach.

Nerlens Noel revenge game. Lakers going down unfortunately.
But man why Doris Burke? She’s awful. Wonder what 2 topics she will keep bringing up every 4 minutes.

Wake me up when DG makes an open three

need rondo back. Miss his 3 point shooting compared to DG

If I'm any NBA team, I'm zoning against us. We can't hit a 3 to save our lives in this bubble.

1-11...

Look at the bright side
When we lose in first round, we will have tons of free time to pick up other hobbies.

Ya LeBron gonna have waiters benched in no time. He has tunnel vision like crazy

Back
Top Bottom