**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean his autograph is going for 1.25...

Screenshot_20200805-183401_eBay.jpg

6ADC1F6C-065F-4778-8D3A-B6EEF90ABB62.jpeg

Broken record but gotta make them shots
10/40 from three one game and 5/37 today bruhs lol

otherwise offense gonna struggle and Bron not gonna able to do ****

Cant start mcgee he’s a dumbass lmao

also gotta cut down on the 2 big lineups
Saving the airball where no one was within 15 ft of bazley lolol

Yeah they looked terrible. This team can't shoot so they gotta bully the paint at will.

Still 1 seed boyzzz

Saving the airball where no one was within 15 ft of bazley lolol

Yeah they looked terrible. This team can't shoot so they gotta bully the paint at will.

Still 1 seed boyzzz
The Mavs were also 1 seed when they got upset by golden state

The solution to lakers problems is pretty simple

put green, McGee and anyone else playing poorly in a room. Lock the doors and release the hounds.

The over reactions in this thread man :lol:

it's their FOURTH game back after a FOUR MONTH layoff and they already have the seeding locked up. of course there's no sense of urgency & the offense is shaky. I would much rather this, than coming in 100% guns blazing & having our guys tear something.

For as much **** as i've given Lebron over the years for packing it in come regular season, he has shown the ability to take it to another level come playoff time, AD has also in a much more limited sample size

You guys are right. We overrracting. Come playoff time, McGee will suddenly learn how To catch the ball.

The over reactions in this thread man :lol:

it's their FOURTH game back after a FOUR MONTH layoff and they already have the seeding locked up. of course there's no sense of urgency & the offense is shaky. I would much rather this, than coming in 100% guns blazing & having our guys tear something.

For as much **** as i've given Lebron over the years for packing it in come regular season, he has shown the ability to take it to another level come playoff time, AD has also in a much more limited sample size

I agree. But this shooting is troubling. It was like this to start the season but it did get better.

Hoping for the same thing because if we continue to shoot like this from 3, we are in super trouble.

Mitchell and Ness (somewhat) brought back the popular Nike rewind jerseys from the early 2000s.

No Kobe jersey though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom