**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I thought the lebron slander after he lost his attempt at 3rd ring in Miami was bad. This Clips slander is baad lol.

Here's the thing.......we have a very well rested group, AND we get to add Javale and Dwight back to the mix. (Even deeper now)

On top of that, the Nuggets have played 14 grueling games. We wear teams down. We can throw Javale, Dwight, AD and Morris at Jokic. I mean literally wear him down. For two more weeks.

We can throw Caruso, KCP, Rondo, Green, Kuzma on Murray. Looks, lengths, fouls etc.

And then Bron.

They gonna have their hands full. We're rested, 4 full games less, and now no Clippers and no Giannis. HUNGER.

Just please, no 3-1 lead. Let's not risk it. 3-0 or 2-2. Let's just be smart here. :lol:

A few of us called this **** exactly how it went down.

Lou will and trez are awful defenders and would either be played off the floor or picked on constantly.

Clippers also were in desperate need of an actual playmaker that can get them into some type of offense. They're a terrible passing team. PG and kawhi taking turns shooting contested jumpers aint gonna cut it in the playoffs. Teams also aren't gonna let u spam the lou will/trez pick n roll.

Besides all the fake tough guy stuff and PG just being a dork, I mainly hated this team cuz there were real bball issues but everyone was blinded by the lee jenkins propaganda machine.

**** the clippers. **** doc rivers and his excuses. And **** tim bontemps.

ggik3hpjygn51.jpg

Love that the clippers traded away this years pick for a Marcus Morris rental. Also just realized PG probably gonna opt out of contract next year so no team will trade for him bc it would be for a rental

Lol

Anyhow. Hope lakers stay focused now. I know Denver players probably got wasted last night and partied in Jokic hotel room so they should be maximum non-focused

So now that the world is back to normal again, what's our answer for Jokic? :nerd:
Probably just defend him one on one. Clippers defense proved double teaming him is a bad idea with his passing.

Hopefully Javale and Dwight can wear him down, then sprinkle AD at the end of games.

So now that the world is back to normal again, what's our answer for Jokic? :nerd:

The best answer for Jokic is to get him in foul trouble by relentlessly attacking the rim. He's going to be a walking triple double no matter what.

Defensively I'd make sure to take Murray out of the game and let Jokic be a scorer.

Yeah. i would say don’t double him because of his passing and wear him down with fouls etc etc.

getting a few days off gonna help but “fatigue” gonna show up has to show up soon

Jokic is a good scorer but I notice that he's still pretty slow and that will be a liability, defensively. If AD attacks the rim and blow past him I think we'd be okay.

Seeing the highlights of these teams remaining it’s clear the way you win a title this yea is to play balls to the wall on defense and go after 50-50 balls all game. I think lakers learned how to play like that after going down 0-1 vs Portland and Houston

no game the rest of the way will be “easy” will take crackhead defense and rotations the rest of the way

Woo boy that sleep hit different

would have loved to smack them too but the way they choked and smoked this is historic and inexcusable lol

Lakers smoke them it gon be “they were always better” “they supposed to win” lol

Back
Top Bottom