**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Who do we want to face? I think the Celts have more talent than the Heat but Spo is a better coach than Stevens.

Either matchup is storied:
Miami: LeBron facing his former team, where he won his first ring

Boston: historic rivalry, beat them to match them in championship count (17 a piece)

E4D2169A-B25D-4219-9671-788E09892AAE.jpeg

Who do we want to face? I think the Celts have more talent than the Heat but Spo is a better coach than Stevens.

I'd much rather face Miami. We match up better with them and they're not as talented as Boston. I think we would beat either team but I think Miami might be another gentleman's sweep and Boston would be a long, tough series.

The Celtics have great wings and people who they can throw at LeBron. Tatum absolutely destroyed us in both regular season matchups.

Last edited:
At least we still got Kuz, thanks to the pelicans stupidity. :lol:

Kuz & Causo are the home brown talent for me
The Lakers' way was always to "home grow" talent by surrounding them with winners. Like when we home grew DFish, Kobe, and DGeorge, Farmar, and AC Green, Vlade, Elden, Eddie, Nick, and David Rivers. J/k on Rivers lol

Kuz, Alex, Cacok, THT are in the right environment to grow.

I haven't bought a Lakers jersey since Kobe was playing (RIP :frown: ) but I plan on buying an Anthony Davis jersey after he re-signs with us.

Looking ahead, I think the Lakers will have to downsize again in the Finals, particularly vs the Heat

Davis vs Bam
LeBron vs Crowder
Green vs Jimmy
KCP vs Robinson
Caruso? vs Dragic

Back
Top Bottom