**2019-20 LAKERS THREAD** THE LARRY O'BRIEN IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS! #17

Joined Sep 11, 2011
Better not see McGee start

3 Pt shooters better stop pump faking. KCP the only one doing it right man just let it ****ing fly.

Bron gotta stop sucking man lol idk wtf wrong with him rn :lol:

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
still don't trust Dwight playing starters minutes though he could pick up 3 fouls in the 1st half of the first quarter :lol:
Javele literally provides nothing though. At least on the offensive end he will kinda be a lob threat. He needs to calm himself though on the defensive end.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Javele literally provides nothing though. At least on the offensive end he will kinda be a lob threat. He needs to calm himself though on the defensive end.
I like mirroring Dwight to Jokic but that's still a lot of minutes for him to get into trouble. can Kieff check Jokic in small spurts?

Joined Sep 11, 2011
You can't sleep walk the entire game and then turn it on. AD and Bron set the tone for this crappy performance. Lebron should live in the post.
They keep thinking Denver just gonna roll over and die
Like bra. They just came back from two consecutive 1-3 deficits lol

and ****ing shooters scared to shoot man.
But they better not let Jokic get away with that sly **** again next game. AD had only 2 ****ing rebounds this serbian slab holding lol

Joined Nov 15, 2013
still don't trust Dwight playing starters minutes though he could pick up 3 fouls in the 1st half of the first quarter :lol:
This....just go with regular starters I would save him till second half and be real physical with joker if he fouls out oh well I don’t want no soft fouls I want nothing but hard fouls on joker only

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
I like mirroring Dwight to Jokic but that's still a lot of minutes for him to get into trouble. can Kieff check Jokic in small spurts?
I'm not worried about him fouling out. He just needs to disrupt his rhythm a bit. He was imposing his will early to start.

Joined Jan 18, 2006
Think that's the 1st time we lost when shooting 50% all year. I'd rather have just gotten blown out than that finish.
I think getting out rebounded is the bigger story.

We had no effort on the boards tonight.

Watching that run upset me even more because I know we can do that all game. For some odd reason they waited until down 20 to do something...

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
They keep thinking Denver just gonna roll over and die
Like bra. They just came back from two consecutive 1-3 deficits lol

and ****ing shooters scared to shoot man.
But they better not let Jokic get away with that sly **** again next game. AD had only 2 ****ing rebounds this serbian slab holding lol
Denver isn't the team that's going to roll over. Lebron has games like this and we're fortunate to be up 2-1.

Joined Dec 27, 2006
Or get switches with Jokic on Bron and let Bron get to the paint.

Run a pick and roll with AD and let Bron either basket,pop back to AD, corner 3 or lob to Dwert.

Brons 23 seconds of dribbling is the worst.

Make the refs make those calls. They'll adjust.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
I'm not worried about him fouling out. He just needs to disrupt his rhythm a bit. He was imposing his will early to start.
I could see Dwight starting the halves to disrupt Jokic and then throw in JaVale and Kieff with the remaining rotation minutes

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now