**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So confused by the trez signing, he really signed for the MLE
While the clips have Morris 64mil

No longer confused
I’ll take it

Last edited:
What we got Harrell?? That was unexpected but got damn it’s fitna be “Litty”. #back2back word to drake.

Montrezl Harrell going to Lakers?! 😲

Lakers are getting needed help thankfully.

That Rich Paul guy dumping somewhat good players on the Lakers with his Klutch Sports agency. 😎👍

l
Rob needs to waive Dudley though or package his *** in a sign and trade

Dwight who?
lol what. dudley is a free agent

ya just as pincus said...lakers don't have 15 mill to offer KCP. Not sure how many more teams do though. maybe give him longer deal to make him happy.

He'll have to take 10-12 or leave

Bummed about the Dwight situation given how much he contributed, but the team is definitely improved on paper. I’m still not sold on Trez, but I’ll eat my words if/when he balls out for us. If we get another chip, that’s all that matters.

Nice to know Montrezl Harrell has common sense to go across the hall in Staples Center to join the Lakers and leave that perennial 💩 show called the Clippers.

Clippers are also an a%$ 🤡 show, especially with those 2 so-called superstars who can't even get the F out of the 2nd round. 😆👎

McGee (or other C if we trade him)
AD
Bron
Wes
KCP

Back up C
Trez
Kuzma
Caruso/THT
Schroder

Oooooh that’s a squad :pimp:
That 2nd unit is going to give teams HELL.
Especially needed with the shortened offseason and 72 game schedule.

Never was the biggest Trezz fan but he can ball and we’ve seen what Lebron did for Tristian Thompson.

Ya man
Give KCP 10-13M and then use the rest on maybe
Bradley and someone else?
Idk if I’m the only one but I’m still intrigued by Boogie

McGee (or other C if we trade him)
AD
Bron
Wes
KCP

Back up C
Trez
Kuzma
Caruso/THT
Schroder

Oooooh that’s a squad :pimp:
That 2nd unit is going to give teams HELL.
Especially needed with the shortened offseason and 72 game schedule.

Never was the biggest Trezz fan but he can ball and we’ve seen what Lebron did for Tristian Thompson.
0 three point shooting except for Wes and KCP. Kuzma and Shroeder streaky shooters.

Screenshot_20201120-212707_Instagram.jpg

i think we wont know truly our flaws til the season starts...and only then can we hopefully have enough in the trade market or buy out market to take on a player that fills our deficit

Right now we still have no long wing defender to put on kawhi, butler type of players in the regular season. We still have no back up center that fits with the team (bruiser type). Still don't have enough 3 point shooting.

0 three point shooting except for Wes and KCP. Kuzma and Shroeder streaky shooters.

The only shooting they lost was Green and Kieff though.
They picked up Wes for Green.
There’s still a chance Kieff can return if the market is dry.

Not that worried about anyway. Way more offensive fire power this year.

Back
Top Bottom