**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm down with bringin back Morris (cheap), however, Javale/Morris/Trezz leaves us exposed with AD minutes.

Could they convince Marc Gasol to come join cheap?

Bron usually runs with the second unit, welp.....

Trezz
Bron
Kuz
Caruso
Schroder

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Two mid 30's guys moved for two 27 year olds. :pimp:

Schroder is a great free throw shooter.
Trezz isn't great, but he IS better than Dwight.
Wes is decent.

If we can keep KCP, Kieff, and somehow convince Marc to play cheap (or Boogie I suppose, but still soft defensively) I can't fathom how we don't strangle the West. Just need an extra banger on Jokic, but they lost their backup + best Bron defender.

The real problem with Trez was how he was utilized. He should never be playing against guys like boban kp and Jokic. If Lakers pick up Marc it could help open up Trez's game at the 4. And doc used to play him for like 20 minute stretches. If he somehow learns to shoot that's a plus

harrell.png

tenor.gif

Ball handlers:
Lebron
Dennis
Tht

small wing:
Caruso

biger wings:
Kuzma
Mathews

bigs:
Mcgee
Harrell
AD

We still have to face harden Lillard Murray etc. need another small wing (kcp) and a real bigger wing (harkless)

Our versatility was key last year. We could play any style.

Take this for what it's worth but i would not be fond of this deal, Kuz & KCP for Bogdan, on this roster?? i'm good.

With Dennis & Trez we added offense, our calling card this year was defense & the small things & they're leaning real deep on the opposite end

Ya man
Give KCP 10-13M and then use the rest on maybe
Bradley and someone else?
Idk if I’m the only one but I’m still intrigued by Boogie

I’d get rid of AB

he declined the bubble because of covid. Covid still here and I feel it’s better to let him walk so we can get someone else who would still show up and play

he’s a good defender tho

I wouldn’t laugh at the clippers yet

they the type to pull something outta nothing. Might end up with Ibaka and George Hill somehow

Take this for what it's worth but i would not be fond of this deal, Kuz & KCP for Bogdan, on this roster?? i'm good.

With Dennis & Trez we added offense, our calling card this year was defense & the small things & they're leaning real deep on the opposite end

That would be a backwards move. We have only 9 on the roster. You wanna trade two for 1 and make it 9 with like 5 mill left for the rest the roster? Lol. Fake news. Bogs agent leaking wild ****.

Harkless would've been nice in the regular season if Kuzma went off the deep end.

But in the playoffs, he's almost un-playable because he won't shoot threes and/or not accurate enough.

Harkless would've been nice in the regular season if Kuzma went off the deep end.

But in the playoffs, he's almost un-playable because he won't shoot threes and/or not accurate enough.
Harkless or Harrell? Lol

We need KCP back

ya thats nuts. This is where Dengs contract ****s us. Hope he doesn't leave over $3 million a year. Especially when the lakers overpaid him all those years he was trash.

also this means Bradley Rondo and Kieff are gone.

Is there a deal smaller then the vet min? Why can’t roster spots 14 and 15 be 2 way guys or 2nd round picks making 1 mill or something

Is there a deal smaller then the vet min? Why can’t roster spots 14 and 15 be 2 way guys or 2nd round picks making 1 mill or something
Ya they could sign rookies to dirt cheap contracts, but at this point it doesn't really matter.

Re-sign KCP, then round out the roster with minimums.

Back
Top Bottom