**2019-20 LAKERS THREAD** THE LARRY O'BRIEN IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS! #17

Joined Sep 5, 2010
I guess Pelinka could dump McGee (probably would cost a second rounder or two) onto the Knicks/Hawks, which opens more money for KCP.

Klutch can come through and deliver Nerlens Noel or Tristan at that point for the minimum.

Joined Feb 17, 2019
ya between this and now gordan hayward NOT signing with NYK

we will know about kcp and rondo in the coming hours if not sooner.

we goof'd. i hate that we COMPLETELY changed our team....like everyone is basically gone...yet we were 16-5 in the playoffs without our starting 2 guard AND horrible shooting from Green...hope it doesnt bite us.
Don't trip. We didn't goof. We got better. You'll see. Trust the Pelinka-Paul Process.

ZKO_24_7

Formerly 'bolt55'
Joined Dec 11, 2002
I guess Pelinka could dump McGee (probably would cost a second rounder or two) onto the Knicks/Hawks, which opens more money for KCP.

Klutch can come through and deliver Nerlens Noel or Tristan at that point for the minimum.
🙏 bring in Thompson.

Joined Sep 29, 2008
Not really surprised about the Rondo news since they got schroeder. Glad he didn’t he go to the clippers tho.

just bring kcp and kief back

Joined Mar 21, 2010
I really like the idea on Nerlens on this squad, but i think we're guaranteed Boogie. And we still have Cacok (Who will be learning from Trez all year, a player he's very similar too)

In regards to KCP, i hope him & rich remember how many inflated contracts we've given him over the years & take into account he has 4-5? clients on the team who stand to really benefit from this. Knicks are very capable of throwing him 18-21 a year tho because KNICKS :smh:

Joined Jul 16, 2017
It’s really just knicks vs Lakers at this point for kcp

Knicks gonna knicks. Why they don’t offer bogs a 4 year deal at 16-18 is beyond me. Fits their need. Can handle the ball too for them as they don’t have a point guard.

kcp is good on the Lakers. Elsewhere he’s just a guy

Joined Feb 17, 2019
It's a no brainer for me trading KCP and Kuz for the rising Bogdanovic.

But I wish it would be KCP and Javale who we send out instead. Then go out and sign Boogie and Noel or Gasol for the minimums.

We can use Kuz on another deal to get a quality 3&D player at the SF position

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now