**2019-20 LAKERS THREAD** THE LARRY O'BRIEN IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS! #17

Joined Jul 16, 2017
It's a no brainer for me trading KCP and Kuz for the rising Bogdanovic.

But I wish it would be KCP and Javale who we send out instead. Then go out and sign Boogie and Gasol for the minimums.

We can use Kuz on another deal to get a quality 3&D player at the SF position.
0 chance we trade kuz

We have no big wing depth. Zero. Zilch.

that is why pelinka was talking about kuz needs to be the new DG on defense. He was foreshadowing “we ain’t getting nobody like that guys”

Joined Dec 27, 2006
After Bogdan but the GW against us, wanted him on the team haha

Yeah gasol boogie would be nice and javale can be benched again.

Surprised hornets dropping 30M on hayward.

Batum nerlens would be solid.

Joined Nov 1, 2011
I love bogdan but I do think kcp fits as a guy that can just spot up and play defense. Problem is, if we're gonna pay either one big money I'd rather it be bogdan since he helps with the playmaker responsibilities for bron.

Dennis, Bogdan and bron is a suped up version of what okc had last yr.

Joined Feb 5, 2013
On this team, KCP fits way better than bogdan
Especially since we lost AB and don’t even have a replacement for him yet

Dennis should get all of the non LbJ play making minutes
Hoping kuz’s offense improves with the addition of Dennis and a guy like trez who will make defenses collapse

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Bradley gotta be the biggest fool of them all

He opts out and gets essentially the same amount of money (minus state tax) with his second year being a TEAM OPTION.

the slight bump in pay for next year for him was maybe to make up for lost money not going to bubble?

he woulda been good in LA. Even with KCP back. Woulda had solid 20 mins a game

now he is competing with dragic Robinson herro nunn for PT

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Bradley gotta be the biggest fool of them all

He opts out and gets essentially the same amount of money (minus state tax) with his second year being a TEAM OPTION.

the slight bump in pay for next year for him was maybe to make up for lost money not going to bubble?

he woulda been good in LA. Even with KCP back. Woulda had solid 20 mins a game

now he is competing with dragic Robinson herro nunn for PT
Bradley upset we won without him. So he took 800K more to play on a team that probably will get eliminated by BKN kn the 2nd round

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Gasol and a healthy Boogie are the answer to Jokic. Or Noel or Dedmon and his expiring contract the answer to the inevitable match with Jordan and Allen in the Finals

Make it happen Rob

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Rajon Rondo decided to take the money and run by choosing to sign with Hawks. I guess he was content with 2 rings in his career now and is just trying to cash out gong forward.

At least he didn't go to the soon-to-be Inglewood Clippers thankfully.

Joined Jul 16, 2017
who is this Tres Tinkle player the lakers signed to an "exhibit 10" contract. 6'7 shooter, 5th year senior 24 years old rookie out of Oregon State. Can he be our Duncan Robinson?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now