**2019-20 LAKERS THREAD** THE LARRY O'BRIEN IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS! #17

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004
we def saw some good things from him, hope he works on his game and his body during this 2 week off-season.

Joined May 17, 2007

1) contact would be even easier to trade if max free agent agrees to sign here next year
2) could probably waive and stretch the contract to create necessary cap space (if no team will help us and trade for the contract)

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Did y’all see the Howard presser?

he basically said Doc and Morey were the only ones to call him during the free agency period and told him they really want him on the sixers . He said nobody called from anywhere else.

I believe that. Here we are having grand plans for Howard and then hating on him for leaving when we didn’t even want him. Let’s hope the lakers don’t think that Harrell is an actual center

I would still prefer gasol/Howard c line up like last year. Instead I think we see gasol/Harrell in that role.

Joined Feb 5, 2013
Did y’all see the Howard presser?

he basically said Doc and Morey were the only ones to call him during the free agency period and told him they really want him on the sixers . He said nobody called from anywhere else.

I believe that. Here we are having grand plans for Howard and then hating on him for leaving when we didn’t even want him. Let’s hope the lakers don’t think that Harrell is an actual center

I would still prefer gasol/Howard c line up like last year. Instead I think we see gasol/Harrell in that role.
so those reports for Rob and Co calling him 3x a week since the season ended weren’t true ?
DH is gonna say what he has to to justify his decision
The man tweeted he was re-signing in LA
Dude is full of it

and no way does LA start Trez

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Will come down to which team can give him most playing time. All dude cares about right now is getting that next contract. Clippers can give him more then the min (3.6 exception) doubt they will though

if I’m him, I go lakers bc we need wings his size.

On the clippers he’ll be competing with kawhi PG and Morris.

unless he is their next “6th man” to replac trez in which case he will choose clippers for more time to showcase himself

In reality going to Utah or a team like that is his best bet for real PT though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now