**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Game is more boring then the Memphis games. Team is picking up weird habits

Ah well. Frees up my night at least

AD invisible again, questionable Schroder decision making, Marc fouling non-stop and Spurs are shooting lights out.

If we ever get the lead we won't lose it.

But the Spurs have had an answer everytime we get within 5.

Plus these jokers won't miss tonight.

Turnovers, 3 point shooting, second chance points...

And just plain TRASH defense.

Well time to move on to tomorrow.

Glad I turned it off in second quarter. Game was so hard to watch. Most games have been very tough to watch this year

Lakers played no defense.

Not gonna lie it feels good to be champs and taking a L in the regular season doesn’t pain me as much as before.

So Who are we trading for to get Aaron Gordon. Also, Terrence Ross would be a great pick up for us now. Maybe for a 2nd rounder
Those who know, know

If they make a move it should be for a big.

Dwight would have been huge out there.

Hoping Javele or Dwight get moved and bought out....

We still couldn’t acquire them

If they are traded again and bought out, why wouldn't we be able to get them?

I know they stopped if they are traded at the deadline and bought out and come right back. I know that was changed. But Dwight was a free agent. Javale maybe but if he is traded again, that shouldn't come into play right?

Tryna tell y’all. The rim protection was the key for us last year.

Trezz too little and Marc too stiff these days, teams know to attack the rim against us. That wont get it done in the playoffs.

Rob going to have to address that, best believe he’s already on it.

again, need YOUNG LEGS.

Anyways, no excuses need this win tonight. Can’t drop 2 in a row.

If they are traded again and bought out, why wouldn't we be able to get them?

I know they stopped if they are traded at the deadline and bought out and come right back. I know that was changed. But Dwight was a free agent. Javale maybe but if he is traded again, that shouldn't come into play right?
Dwight could return (he won't), Javale can't.

If players are traded away, they have to wait until the next off-season to sign back with the original team.

finally got me an nba jam shirt. too bad bron aint on it instead of guzman but what can you do?
CD9914AC-1D6B-43A0-B4B1-F3C4FAEA45D6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom