**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I saw the clock stop at 1.7 when they were still playing i thought the clock or the operator screwed up and we caught a break :lol:

Terrible loss
Trash loss
Can’t stand all this love making on the court between teams after the game

R-E-L-A-X. You guys went into this season knowing full well we weren't going full speed to getting frustrated about losses in the first month of the season. The most annoying part about this game is that LeBron played so many minutes. He should never play more than 30 minutes in any regular season game this entire season.

We had the shortest off season in NBA history and we're coming off a championship and you guys are worried about effort levels in the first month of the season?

I'm firmly in "Wake me up in April" mode. I just want to make sure that none of our key guys get injured

R-E-L-A-X. You guys went into this season knowing full well we weren't going full speed to getting frustrated about losses in the first month of the season. The most annoying part about this game is that LeBron played so many minutes. He should never play more than 30 minutes in any regular season game this entire season

its one thing to lose to a decent team in a good/close game, but giving up a big lead late to the meh warriors is bad.

R-E-L-A-X. You guys went into this season knowing full well we weren't going full speed to getting frustrated about losses in the first month of the season. The most annoying part about this game is that LeBron played so many minutes. He should never play more than 30 minutes in any regular season game this entire season.

We had the shortest off season in NBA history and we're coming off a championship and you guys are worried about effort levels in the first month of the season?

I'm firmly in "Wake me up in April" mode. I just want to make sure that none of our key guys get injured

Once again not wrong...

But you never want to see your team give up a huge lead on national TV to a team you should have beat by 20.

You are right long term we are probably just fine but this is just like stubbing your toe, yeah you will be fine later but right when you hit it...

It sucks.

Tonight sucks.

In-game load manage Bron is can be unbearable if his shot isn't going. It's like he picks designated games on the schedule to say **** it, but he still gotta play and get his 20+ and continue up the all-time ladder. Like I get it, but it's annoying when it's clear you're ****ing around.

It worked against the Rockets but he tricked this one off. Even with Oubre and Wiggins defense he could've easily put out more effort throughout spurts. Like the end of the 2nd.

It will take another 1-2 months before this team really starts hitting its stride and coming up with double digit win streaks.

Patience bros

Back
Top Bottom