**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm not here to say Luke is the greatest coach ever but how do you know that the initial option wasn't covered by the defense and they were forced to pass it to a 2nd/3rd option?
Pretty sure they didn't have any timeouts remaining.

Because it was an ISO for randle. He said it was. I'm not here saying fire luke either but his rotations and play calls bother me from tims to time.

For someone to say this win was all luke (which is what i was responding to) just isn't smart to me.

Last edited:
AD70F4BD-7AEE-4BF6-8CEE-43CF260FA780.jpeg

He had a 0fer the other night but he's been good outside of his usual bonehead turnovers. Hope these starts put to rest that stupid notion the management was trying to sabotage him.
couldnt the players union do something about that if it were true? :emoji_thinking:

Dudes in here were crying because Magic Johnson wouldn't DM ya'll on twitter to shut down comments made by a man in Lithuania.

Are you happy now? You saw a social media post showing support for the coach, does that mean everything is okay now?
Jesus.

And yeah noble im whining ****ing deal with it

Dudes in here were crying because Magic Johnson wouldn't DM ya'll on twitter to shut down comments made by a man in Lithuania.

Are you happy now? You saw a social media post showing support for the coach, does that mean everything is okay now?
Jesus.

And yeah noble im whining ****ing deal with it

Lmfao. Why are you mad? Obviously he felt pressed to say something otherwise he could've stayed quiet. I wasn't asking him to have a press conference about it. A simple tweet worked.

All I said was to make a comment defending your coach and he did. U stay with your pannies in a bunch.

This is the world we live in, where every beta needs validation via social media.. :smh:

Dude made a sly comment thinking I'm not gunna respnd. Just say the comment was for me. You can say my name, don't say "dudes". Everybody was on my neck this morning cuz I was questioning why Magic didn't make a statement defending his coach after all that talking he did all summer long.

LTB says I was crying this morning? I was just wondering why Magic wasnt being the leader of the ****ing orginization like he's paid to be.

After the game what do you know? He breaks his silence with a statement defending his coach.

TEMECULA OR BUST.

:rofl:

I was gunna hit him with the meet me in Temecula but we can do it wherever.

For the record, I saw what you posted before you edited.

But whatever let's be positive for the 2018.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom