**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

@CP1708 , MVP MVP , @CHAOSE57 , licensed to ball licensed to ball , @had pants , @grandtheftbike , @cruzair13 , Los Angeles Los Angeles , @moonman818 , @leemelone , @pmatic , VinMillerHearn58 VinMillerHearn58 , Lizakers Lizakers , purpnyellow purpnyellow , @akajae , @denni5themenace... ALL NT Laker fans before today*, the mass bandwagonning that's about to happen really makes me appreciate you all, fr fr.

I know we've all got it into something fierce throughout the years, I'm sure at least a couple/few (most?) of you probably can't stand me, but I appreciate you all as fans.

We BEEN here.

*Look, if I left you out, it's hard remembering all the names, man. It wasn't intentional. If you've been here, you've been here... and I appreciate that. YOU try to list everyone. :lol:

darthska darthska lightweight hurt.. been in here since 06...lol

20180701_210450.jpg

That white Bron jersey will fit in well with the rest of the gang...

darthska darthska lightweight hurt.. been in here since 06...lol
Yeah, that's on me. My bad, man. You, kvsm23vs24 kvsm23vs24 , @darthdeezy ... see, this is why I tell people lists are never a good idea.

One of you try it. Swear. Go into another thread about a huge, WILDLY popular topic and try to list everyone you think deserves mention from the last 15ish years. :lol:

Never, EVER a good idea.

Ball
Ingram
Lebron
Kuzma
Randle.

4 hungry young'ns combined with Lebrons wisdom. Hart Mcgee KCP off the bench.

DAMN and this is without Kawhi.

Ball
Ingram
Lebron
Kuzma
Randle.

4 hungry young'ns combined with Lebrons wisdom. Hart Mcgee KCP off the bench.

DAMN and this is without Kawhi.

darthska darthska

How you going to leave a OG like me out. When's we've been through the yuku NT days and battling it out with legendary Laker Haters like Zodgg, the Lakers vs Queens threads on S&T.

The 1st round exit in 05-06 & 06-07. Kobe trade demand. Getting Pau. Bynum knee injuries. The Phil Jackson return and back to back championships in 09 & 10. Etc..

Back
Top Bottom