**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Danny Green has been trash for large parts of the past few seasons

I’m not too excited about him but at least he can shoot (when he’s on)

Clips were the plan all along man.
I'm shocked but not really. It makes sense why their meeting only took 30 minutes now.
Stable front office, and good players around him. Wow.

Pelinka needs to do the following:

-Trade for Goran Dragic. He's in the final year of his contract at $19 million.
-Sign Marcus with veteran level exception.
-Sign Boogie for the minimun. Do NOT over pay for him. There is no market for him.
-Re sign Javale for the minimum.
-Get Trey Burke or Quinn Cook.

kawhi a ***** anyways.. talmbout he need to rest and not play every game. Yea sit the **** down on the bench you sorry *** *****. Wouldn’t have made it on the varsity LA team anyways. Trash *** *****. Probably woulda shut down in front of the media.. or got in his feels when fayetnam flamed his ***.. ***** *** *****

Broskies... out of all the teams...
I said no hate by me if he goes back to Toronto... he needs to hide... and have Uncle Dennis go get his snacks at convenient stores for him...

Kawhi really Thanos man. That move was sinister. Lakers looking silly out here for a dude that was never going to come here. Wowwww.

Pelinka needs to do the following:

-Trade for Goran Dragic. He's in the final year of his contract at $19 million.
-Sign Marcus with veteran level exception.
-Sign Boogie for the minimun. Do NOT over pay for him. There is no market for him.
-Re sign Javale for the minimum.
-Get Trey Burke or Quinn Cook.

Can’t trade for Dragic when we gave Danny $15 M

kawhi a ***** anyways.. talmbout he need to rest and not play every game. Yea sit the **** down on the bench you sorry *** *****. Wouldn’t have made it on the varsity LA team anyways. Trash *** *****. Probably woulda shut down in front of the media.. or got in his feels when fayetnam flamed that dude.. ***** *** *****
I’m still in shock. Will take a few days til I get my sadness turned into anger like this. F kawhi. Need snoop to put out a diss track

Broskies... out of all the teams...
I said no hate by me if he goes back to Toronto... he needs to hide... and have Uncle Dennis go get his snacks at convenient stores for him...
Now it’s up to you guys in SoCal to show kawhi and uncle Dennis what’s up.

Back
Top Bottom