**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was deeply disturbed by Stan Van Gundy and the other guy practically cheering for Houston in the 4th.
Nah, it's their job. We all know good and well if James Har_en and the Rockets were torching us and we cut it to 5, they'd be like "Aand here comes Lebron! 97 years old, been in the league 48 years, but showing there's still something left in the tank tonight!"

-foe

Feel like Bron gonna go nuclear against the Clippers. Like this the series he been waiting for. 30+ every game.

Reactions: DLF
This was such a weird game:

-LeBron had 16 points
-James Harden shot more free throws than our entire team
-The Rockets shop 40% from three again

If someone would have given me those data points before the game, I would have told you we lost by 20 not one relatively easily
They cut it to 5 despite being down 22. That's what shooting 40% from 3 does.

We outrebounded them by double. 52-26. Hustling, control the paint.

-foe

EhmYOqEWkAI2N_G

They cut it to 5 despite being down 22. That's what shooting 40% from 3 does.

We outrebounded them by double. 52-26. Hustling, control the paint.

-foe
Hmmm I think the 5 point deficit was obtained pretty much from turnovers by LAL. We literally had about 6 turnovers in a span of 3 mins and they lead to an immediate layup or fouling harden 89 feet from basket

I’m liking our chances against the Clippers more and more with each game.

I think Rondo gonna cook Lou , and if we can get 10 a piece or something in that area from Kief, DG, and Caruso or Kuzma, we good.

If they win this series. That lineup with AD on 5 is gonna run smooth af and be a problem for the clips. Defense is also gonna be A1 thanks to rockets.

This was such a weird game:

-LeBron had 16 points
-James Harden shot more free throws than our entire team
-The Rockets shop 40% from three again

If someone would have given me those data points before the game, I would have told you we lost by 20 not one relatively easily

weird indeed. 21 pts from Caruso/THT was a big factor in us winning despite what you mentioned

I absolutely love how quickly narratives change. The story went from "The Rockets are a bad matchup for the Lakers", "the Lakers don't have anyone who can guard Harden", "Rockets in 7" to all of a sudden the story is the Lakers who are always better and Houston was never that good. The exact same thing happened with Portland

Back
Top Bottom