**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

imm9f5tqkfm51.jpg

Need the shirt

Reactions: MVP
Woo wee got high af after the game and let me tell you that plus the W = sleep that hit DIFFERENT :lol:

also I feel like the lakers had the two harder first two wound opponents and that’s gonna give them an edge. I won’t be surprised to see some traps of Kawhi especially because he isn’t that great passing out of them

Laker defense has hit a new level this series....

guys are FLYING around out there recovering and rotating, it’s been a treat to watch it all come together.
Do that agains the clippers and it’ll definitley bug them. Clippers have a bit more shot creators tho that would penetrate. Interested to see how the lakers play it

Pretty much all of Houston will be playin for their jobs tomorrow night, so I hope we ride out the first initial punch from them, and then crush them.

40% from 3 in 3 straight games, 3 straight L's. :wow: :smokin

I HOPE they have one of those brutal let down shooting games, like 18% and we continue to murder them in the paint and on the boards.

It's funny how good Houston shoots from 3 when they just shoot less of them. But their coach is an idiot so he'll never adjust

It's funny how good Houston shoots from 3 when they just shoot less of them. But their coach is an idiot so he'll never adjust
Hoping the boys carry on the attention to detail on limiting 3s from HOU (who shoots a barrage) to Clips (who can also get them up a lot)

Woo wee got high af after the game and let me tell you that plus the W = sleep that hit DIFFERENT :lol:

also I feel like the lakers had the two harder first two wound opponents and that’s gonna give them an edge. I won’t be surprised to see some traps of Kawhi especially because he isn’t that great passing out of them
Kawhi is 1000% getting doubled

Kawhi is 1000% getting doubled
Theres film that shows that if you is that it puts a cog in what they want to do. Lakers have been getting better at paying attention to details and working harder to contest the 3s off the trap too

Theres film that shows that if you is that it puts a cog in what they want to do. Lakers have been getting better at paying attention to details and working harder to contest the 3s off the trap too
If they do end up doubling Kawhi, they need to tighten it up. There were times when they were trying to double Harden and it looked sad

If they do end up doubling Kawhi, they need to tighten it up. There were times when they were trying to double Harden and it looked sad
Cleaned it up a lot the last two games tho
When it was bad they were trapping early and high and weren’t making the last rotation effort to close out on the corner 3 and that killed lol

clippers also don’t have elite shooters ljke that tho

I think Green starts out on Kawhi. Remember that first game of the year Kawhi made no field goals being guarded by him?

I think you gotta give Kawhi multiple looks with different sized guys coming at him.

as long as we don’t put Kcp on him like game 1 of the season.
You’ll never stop Kawhi but the idea is to make it tough for him and not let Lou Harrell Morris go for 20 plus

Back
Top Bottom