**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron 100% gotta be better
Stop forcing shots when he not hot/in rhythm
Take better care of the ball

But he's only shot like 10 FTs this entire series. If you're telling me he's not getting fouled when he drives you're lying. So that has to be a deterrent in him driving.

But he for sure not having a good series.

Nuggets got all the calls today. 3 Min into 3rd and BONUS. AD getting held by Jokic so he can't grab boards.

And have no clue how AD has less than 5 rebounds.

The 1-2-2 was a curve ball that was effective.
But yeah down 3 pts and not trying to get to the basket.

Props to Grant but onto the next one.

Murray is a punk, and they almost choked away a 20 pt lead.

Screenshot_20200922-203938_Chrome.jpg

Better not see McGee start

3 Pt shooters better stop pump faking. KCP the only one doing it right man just let it ****ing fly.

Bron gotta stop sucking man lol idk wtf wrong with him rn :lol:

still don't trust Dwight playing starters minutes though he could pick up 3 fouls in the 1st half of the first quarter :lol:

Javele literally provides nothing though. At least on the offensive end he will kinda be a lob threat. He needs to calm himself though on the defensive end.

Javele literally provides nothing though. At least on the offensive end he will kinda be a lob threat. He needs to calm himself though on the defensive end.

I like mirroring Dwight to Jokic but that's still a lot of minutes for him to get into trouble. can Kieff check Jokic in small spurts?

You can't sleep walk the entire game and then turn it on. AD and Bron set the tone for this crappy performance. Lebron should live in the post.
They keep thinking Denver just gonna roll over and die
Like bra. They just came back from two consecutive 1-3 deficits lol

and ****ing shooters scared to shoot man.
But they better not let Jokic get away with that sly **** again next game. AD had only 2 ****ing rebounds this serbian slab holding lol

still don't trust Dwight playing starters minutes though he could pick up 3 fouls in the 1st half of the first quarter :lol:
This....just go with regular starters I would save him till second half and be real physical with joker if he fouls out oh well I don’t want no soft fouls I want nothing but hard fouls on joker only

I like mirroring Dwight to Jokic but that's still a lot of minutes for him to get into trouble. can Kieff check Jokic in small spurts?

I'm not worried about him fouling out. He just needs to disrupt his rhythm a bit. He was imposing his will early to start.

Back
Top Bottom