**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

if Vogel starts Javale AND starts the second quarter with Morris Kuzma Lebron again Im gonna turn off the tv.

Think that's the 1st time we lost when shooting 50% all year. I'd rather have just gotten blown out than that finish.

I think getting out rebounded is the bigger story.

We had no effort on the boards tonight.

Watching that run upset me even more because I know we can do that all game. For some odd reason they waited until down 20 to do something...

They keep thinking Denver just gonna roll over and die
Like bra. They just came back from two consecutive 1-3 deficits lol

and ****ing shooters scared to shoot man.
But they better not let Jokic get away with that sly **** again next game. AD had only 2 ****ing rebounds this serbian slab holding lol

Denver isn't the team that's going to roll over. Lebron has games like this and we're fortunate to be up 2-1.

Or get switches with Jokic on Bron and let Bron get to the paint.

Run a pick and roll with AD and let Bron either basket,pop back to AD, corner 3 or lob to Dwert.

Brons 23 seconds of dribbling is the worst.

Make the refs make those calls. They'll adjust.

I'm not worried about him fouling out. He just needs to disrupt his rhythm a bit. He was imposing his will early to start.

I could see Dwight starting the halves to disrupt Jokic and then throw in JaVale and Kieff with the remaining rotation minutes

Or get switches with Jokic on Bron and let Bron get to the paint.

Run a pick and roll with AD and let Bron either basket,pop back to AD, corner 3 or lob to Dwert.

Brons 23 seconds of dribbling is the worst.

Make the refs make those calls. They'll adjust.
easier than it sounds though

they ran the Bron / AD PnR a few times to try to get something and it didn't work lol
Vogel getting outreached rn.

But they may have found something with that Zone

still don't trust Dwight playing starters minutes though he could pick up 3 fouls in the 1st half of the first quarter :lol:
Don't have to match Dwight with Jokic the entire game. I think they can get away with playing Dwight the first 6 minutes like they do Javale to start the half.

The lineup to start the second quarter (Kieff, Kuz, Bron, Rondo, Caruso) has been outplayed, so I might have a short leash and bring in Dwight in for Kieff. Maybe.

Don't have to match Dwight with Jokic the entire game. I think they can get away with playing Dwight the first 6 minutes like they do Javale to start the half.

The lineup to start the second quarter (Kieff, Kuz, Bron, Rondo, Caruso) has been outplayed, so I might have a short leash and bring in Dwight in for Kieff. Maybe.

if Jokic sits for the start of the 2nd, how about going all the way small and force Plumlee to guard the perimeter?

edit: I'm having flashbacks of the "C- Kuzma" experiment, throw this whole post away plz thx.

Last edited:
I just dont understand Vogel. This isnt the Rockets we are playing. We should always have Mcgee or Howard in the game at all times.

start howard. bring mcgee in 2nd quarter to go against Plumlee. Simple as that

25-44 rebounds DENVER

Shooting under 70% from the line, 23% from 3, Lebron turning over the ball 6 times, Lebron’s lack of energy for the entire game, Letting Grant go in a 1 man run 2 separate times in the game, Rondo's dumb passes at crucial moments, AD abandoning the post in the Second half for Threes and Js.

Also I’ve seen Dwight get great position plenty of time we need to start passing to him when he has good position either he will score or he will get fouled

Screenshot_20200922-203938_Chrome.jpg

I said it this morning, we're due for a game where we can't hit anything and they're hitting everything. It's the conference finals, it's hard to sweep teams and I'd be disappointed if Denver just laid down like that. I hate to say it but we kind of needed a wake-up call game. We've been getting very sloppy and lackadaisical. I expect us to bounce back in a big way on Thursday night

Screenshot_20200922-215244_Samsung Internet.jpg

I said it this morning, we're due for a game where we can't hit anything and they're hitting everything. It's the conference finals, it's hard to sweep teams and I'd be disappointed if Denver just laid down like that. I hate to say it but we kind of needed a wake-up call game. We've been getting very sloppy and lackadaisical. I expect us to bounce back in a big way on Thursday night

Screenshot_20200922-215244_Samsung Internet.jpg
what a handsome man at the bottom of your screenshot

I did not realize after game 2 Dwight Howard went to the Nuggets bench and waived goodbye to the Nuggets bench and was telling htem to go home...

thanks Dwight for giving them whiteboard material.

Definitely noticed down the stretch. Jokic just be pushing fools out the way and it’s a no call.

Kuz has gone AWOL and is just ***. gotta be nerves at this point.
Not sure what gotten into him. He’s looking like my son SGA out there under pressure :lol:

bron better watch this ****ing film and come out right next game bra lol

Back
Top Bottom