**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Basically how I'm feeling this month with Lakers winning their 17th title, then Dodgers winning 2020 WS this week. 😎🏆👍
Homer.gif

I'm so glad that my hometown teams, Lakers & Dodgers, have now made L.A. legitimately the City Of Champions again after 32 years. 😎🏆👍

And those soon-to-be Inglewood Clippers need to get the F out of L.A. city soon because they're perennial losers. And the Angels need to take "Los Angeles" out of their namesake since they have been in Anaheim playing in an outdated dump down the street from Disneyland since the '60s. 🙄👎 💩 🚽🗑

taking this with a grain of salt!

Bron gonna trade that pick/player anyways! :rofl:
They are Klutch clients so this is a “Klutch” event. Trae young is there too. Waiters also. Etc. the two future rookies are Klutch clients

I wonder if they get kickbacks if the agency has a better year like other businesses etc?

what do you guys think of the tristian thompson rumors

he’s certainly better then Javale and probably more serviceable then Dwight at this stage of his career (because of Thompsons' ability to switch) but I lf he does come down to LA i hope the price is right

if by some miracle we get TT for the vet's min that would be a steal

Last edited:
Those perennial a%$ 🤡 loser Clippers will now have another banner to cover up in Staples Center for their home games until 2024, a 17th title belonging to the Lakers. 😎😆🏆

What ya'll think of Aaron Gordon? i know he can't shoot the three but he's really good elsewhere especially defensively, he's that guy who we can put in to really make elite wings work. He would be a terror working off AD & Bron, Him in transition with this squad :evil:

I don't think it would take much either, Kuz, Cook, Javale & our first (I know we need cheap young players going forward but i think THT & Cacok are gonna be just that for us.)

What ya'll think of Aaron Gordon? i know he can't shoot the three but he's really good elsewhere especially defensively, he's that guy who we can put in to really make elite wings work. He would be a terror working off AD & Bron, Him in transition with this squad :evil:

I don't think it would take much either, Kuz, Cook, Javale & our first (I know we need cheap young players going forward but i think THT & Cacok are gonna be just that for us.)
I wanted to draft him in 2014.

Real versatile on defense, mixed bag on offense. I'm not sure he understands his role, but maybe a change of scenery would help.

That's a garbage trade offer for him though. :lol:

Some teams/GM’s are stupid though :lol:

look at buddy from NOLA couldve had Zo/Hart/Kuz/Zubac/Ingram AND picks for AD and turned it down

look at buddy from NOLA couldve had Zo/Hart/Kuz/Zubac/Ingram AND picks for AD and turned it down
Pride lol
that was the best deal they could have gotten
literally the entire farm

they let Ainge whisper sweet nothings in their ear when he was never going to give up Tatum so by the time the trade happened the price of the brick went down and we got to keep Kuz hahha

I wanted to draft him in 2014.

Real versatile on defense, mixed bag on offense. I'm not sure he understands his role, but maybe a change of scenery would help.

That's a garbage trade offer for him though. :lol:

I'm sure other teams can put together a better package but i'm not sure how in demand he is, especially with his contract reaching past next summer & so many teams trying to maintain cap room.

Orlando probably looking at a young player on a cheap deal on a late to mid 1st rounder for him

That ****ed the Spurs over too.

God forbid they make a deal with a team that hasn't been relevant in a decade :lol:
That Lakers name carries weight they hate seeing them be successful :lol:

I'm sure other teams can put together a better package but i'm not sure how in demand he is, especially with his contract reaching past next summer & so many teams trying to maintain cap room.

Orlando probably looking at a young player on a cheap deal on a late to mid 1st rounder for him
Orlando should probably be willing to take a stepback this upcoming season with Isaac on the sideline, but they seem to be willing to go on the hamster wheel of mediocrity.

I'd love to have him but no way we get him with the assets we have

If he was on the market his demand would be pretty high, he's a really good defensive wing who can also guard pf's

Back
Top Bottom