**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pride lol
that was the best deal they could have gotten
literally the entire farm

they let Ainge whisper sweet nothings in their ear when he was never going to give up Tatum so by the time the trade happened the price of the brick went down and we got to keep Kuz hahha
Why they even entertained Boston giving up tatum still confuses me.

but their pride helped us tie boston so THANK YOU

New Orleans did the smart thing because they knew they could get the same offer in the summer, and the Lakers tumbled *** backwards into #4 because of their patience.

Wasn't the Magic drop after the Kobe ones?

Not a fan of the design of this one to be honest, really the only city edition jerseys I've liked for them are the Hollywood Nights and the Mambas.
Kobe in 2017, Magic in 2018 and Shaq this past season.

There’s going to be some good value in the market this offseason, potential 1 year deals. Even with the bird rights, I hope the Lakers dont overpay for Rondo; as much as I love the guy.

I like Aaron Gordon, high motor...runs the floor, plays defense, rebounds on both sides and has a big body. Doesn’t spread the floor much, but I have seen his jumper improve every year.

yes please.

so is it only the white version?
not gonna be a blue version? :frown:

they're not that bad though lol

and so much for switching numbers :lol:
thankfully these coming back as well :smile:
3340764.jpg.jpg

All these podcasts and nerds talking a lot about the changes lakers gonna make

I think (and I absolutely agree with this plan) is to RUN IT BACK bring back rondo Kcp Howard Morris.

see who you could get for green and Kuzma.

let THT play more

Wait for the next “Morris” type at the buyout.

All these other changes are too difficult and risky. We have a good type unit. If we can get oladipo for green and Kuzma do it. If not. Wait and see how they play. Then trade at deadline if they are who they are etc

All these podcasts and nerds talking a lot about the changes lakers gonna make

I think (and I absolutely agree with this plan) is to RUN IT BACK bring back rondo Kcp Howard Morris.

see who you could get for green and Kuzma.

let THT play more

Wait for the next “Morris” type at the buyout.

All these other changes are too difficult and risky. We have a good type unit. If we can get oladipo for green and Kuzma do it. If not. Wait and see how they play. Then trade at deadline if they are who they are etc
I hope the Bulls suck next season and buy-out Otto Porter.

Looking back at it... I’ve never seen a Laker squad so damn disrespected before they even played one game... some idiot from sports illustrated said the Lakers had more of a chance missing the playoffs than winning the chip... I can’t get over it man. All these so called analyst needs to eat crow. Now they walking around like they never ran their mouth.

Back
Top Bottom