**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's getting thin. KCP one of the better pieces, I'm hopin it's either us or the Knicks, I don't want the Clippers tryin to Trezz him.

I really like the idea on Nerlens on this squad, but i think we're guaranteed Boogie. And we still have Cacok (Who will be learning from Trez all year, a player he's very similar too)

In regards to KCP, i hope him & rich remember how many inflated contracts we've given him over the years & take into account he has 4-5? clients on the team who stand to really benefit from this. Knicks are very capable of throwing him 18-21 a year tho because KNICKS :smh:

It’s really just knicks vs Lakers at this point for kcp

Knicks gonna knicks. Why they don’t offer bogs a 4 year deal at 16-18 is beyond me. Fits their need. Can handle the ball too for them as they don’t have a point guard.

kcp is good on the Lakers. Elsewhere he’s just a guy

It's a no brainer for me trading KCP and Kuz for the rising Bogdanovic.

But I wish it would be KCP and Javale who we send out instead. Then go out and sign Boogie and Noel or Gasol for the minimums.

We can use Kuz on another deal to get a quality 3&D player at the SF position

It's a no brainer for me trading KCP and Kuz for the rising Bogdanovic.

But I wish it would be KCP and Javale who we send out instead. Then go out and sign Boogie and Gasol for the minimums.

We can use Kuz on another deal to get a quality 3&D player at the SF position.
0 chance we trade kuz

We have no big wing depth. Zero. Zilch.

that is why pelinka was talking about kuz needs to be the new DG on defense. He was foreshadowing “we ain’t getting nobody like that guys”

After Bogdan but the GW against us, wanted him on the team haha

Yeah gasol boogie would be nice and javale can be benched again.

Surprised hornets dropping 30M on hayward.

Batum nerlens would be solid.

rondo rejected ballmer's godfather offer :pimp:

ezgif.com-optimize(3).gif

Attachments

• ezgif.com-optimize(2).gif
    ezgif.com-optimize(2).gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
I love bogdan but I do think kcp fits as a guy that can just spot up and play defense. Problem is, if we're gonna pay either one big money I'd rather it be bogdan since he helps with the playmaker responsibilities for bron.

Dennis, Bogdan and bron is a suped up version of what okc had last yr.

On this team, KCP fits way better than bogdan
Especially since we lost AB and don’t even have a replacement for him yet

Dennis should get all of the non LbJ play making minutes
Hoping kuz’s offense improves with the addition of Dennis and a guy like trez who will make defenses collapse

Bradley gotta be the biggest fool of them all

He opts out and gets essentially the same amount of money (minus state tax) with his second year being a TEAM OPTION.

the slight bump in pay for next year for him was maybe to make up for lost money not going to bubble?

he woulda been good in LA. Even with KCP back. Woulda had solid 20 mins a game

now he is competing with dragic Robinson herro nunn for PT

I guess now that FVV and Hayward are gone.

Next in line are KCP and Bogdonavic.

Its NYK ATL and LAL (for KCP).

We will see what happens now. Should know in a day.

Avery Bradley and DH have the same agents. Maybe there was foul play with DH and Bradley didnt wanna come back for those reasons (another Mintz situation)

Bradley gotta be the biggest fool of them all

He opts out and gets essentially the same amount of money (minus state tax) with his second year being a TEAM OPTION.

the slight bump in pay for next year for him was maybe to make up for lost money not going to bubble?

he woulda been good in LA. Even with KCP back. Woulda had solid 20 mins a game

now he is competing with dragic Robinson herro nunn for PT
Bradley upset we won without him. So he took 800K more to play on a team that probably will get eliminated by BKN kn the 2nd round

Gasol and a healthy Boogie are the answer to Jokic. Or Noel or Dedmon and his expiring contract the answer to the inevitable match with Jordan and Allen in the Finals

Make it happen Rob

Rajon Rondo decided to take the money and run by choosing to sign with Hawks. I guess he was content with 2 rings in his career now and is just trying to cash out gong forward.

At least he didn't go to the soon-to-be Inglewood Clippers thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom