**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Offense vastly improved. Although there's a lot to be desired on the defense with departure of Dwight and AB.

We bout to avg 120 and give up 110.

"Showtime Too"

crowder got 10 m a year

Iggy makes like 15

malik Beasley who may go to prison for 15 a year

Clarkson got 13

Kcp at 13 is a steal

Kief can only sign for the minimum, I'm not sure how much him and his agent gonna be willing to take it.

Depends on what Kieff gets. Sure if NYK gives him a 6-10 mill dollar deal but if it’s 2.6 in LA for 1 year or 4.1 in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps he takes a discount and plays well all year and cashes out like his bro or close to it. Plus he can live with his brother

I’m assuming Boogie only commands a vet min in the open market.. Would Marc Gasol consider playing for vet min?

I’m assuming Boogie only commands a vet min in the open market.. Would Marc Gasol consider playing for vet min?
At this point coming to Lakers is all about wanting to win and play with Bron and get a prove it deal.

If no go on Boogie, I'd go after Whiteside. But on the super cheap. Like 2.6 mil.

Imagine the paint protection.
“Like 2.6” lol

homie...WE CANNOT OFFER ANY MORE THEN 2.6 per player from here on out.
Literally if A superstar came to us and said I would like to sign with y’all but I was 5 mill...we can’t.

“Like 2.6” lol

homie...WE CANNOT OFFER ANY MORE THEN 2.6 per player from here on out.
Literally if A superstar came to us and said I would like to sign with y’all but I was 5 mill...we can’t.
If Whiteside is tired of being a Loser, he know exactly what to do and for how much and take advantage of the LeBron effect

Back
Top Bottom