**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So many wide open 3's missed.

Couple of missed layups...

Missed freethroe that could have ended the game.

Smh

Marc gasol... I think I’m sone giving him the benefit of the doubt
I’ve said that maybe he’ll have a role in the playoffs when the game slows and his passing and shooting f becomes a factor but
He can’t shoot he’s slow af and he’s a non scoring threat so the offense kinda weak with him out there he had on defense too lol

Marc gasol... I think I’m sone giving him the benefit of the doubt
I’ve said that maybe he’ll have a role in the playoffs when the game slows and his passing and shooting f becomes a factor but
He can’t shoot he’s slow af and he’s a non scoring threat so the offense kinda weak with him out there he had on defense too lol

It's 5 on 4 when he is in the game.

It was doable with AD. He could make great plays because you had to worry about Bron or AD. But with just Bron it just ain't it. If he had any ounce of quick left, he could roll to the basket and make some nice plays.

Biggest question I need Vogel to answer is Trez...and why he got no burn after his 5th foul....let him foul out but no burn at all? Nah...

Boogie Cousins' presence will elevate Gasol much like Dwight and Javale fed off each other.

We need another proven All-Star on the court. Dwight and Rondo provided that veteran presence for us during the playoffs last year, bringing back shades of what made them perennial All-Stars.

Boogie + Schroo + Trez + Marc should be able to replace that production. Only thing missing is that consistent presence on the floor to establish control of the game on both ends.

Can't *** wait to get Boogie. Rob dont let us down.

Last edited:
How’s your guys team doing? Sorry *** punks.
Give me Caruso in an octagon and I’ll make sure he doesn’t miss any more open shots

Eu46avbUYAIBYoB

What’s the point of signing anyone for us?

Vogel doesn’t play players anyways.We will sign cousins and he will not see a single minute.
We are missing 2 starters and are still playing a 9 man rotation with our 36 year old star playing 43 mins a game.

I'd rather go after a combo forward, but I'm not sure there are any worth taking a flier on. I guess the hope is Ariza. He was decent in Portland before the season was put on pause, but maybe he's done.

Someone like RHJ would be cool, but he's a non-shooter.

LA Times:
The Lakers will waive guard Quinn Cook before his contract with the team becomes guaranteed Wednesday for the rest of the season, according to a person with knowledge of the decision who is not authorized to speak publicly.

There are no immediate plans to fill Cook’s roster spot, and multiple people with knowledge of the situation said they don’t expect the Lakers to reunite with Houston center DeMarcus Cousins if he becomes available as expected. The team will, however, monitor the buyout and trade markets for potential additions to their frontcourt.

Sacramento center Hassan Whiteside, who is averaging 8.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 blocked shots in 14-1/2 minutes per game, is a possible target the team could pursue.

Long losing streak forthcoming smh

I don't think so. I think we'll lose to Utah but getting Schroeder back will help a lot. Right now LeBron is the only person who can create for others on this team so every moment he's not on the floor is ugly. We 100% win these last two games if Schroeder is available.

Frankly, I'm slightly disappointed in THT and Caruso during the stretch. I was hoping that they would be able to flourish with greater opportunity but that hasn't happened

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom