**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Be careful in analyzing guys like Pj. Don’t forget the laker tax we usually pay

What’s the laker tax? Well my friends, it’s a 20 percent decrease in performance in all aspects. Pj will suddenly forget to shoot and rebound

Only seems to apply to the role players.

Bron and AD still performing. Trez too but I wish Vogel would use him more. Especially right now.

vzz9fhwfn3l61.jpg

Shame on vogel

Lebron has played the 7th most minutes ofany players this year

Next couple of weeks will be interesting. Trades and buyouts will start to happen at a good pace.

I hope Sac buys whitesode out but they may hold on to him. I could see Javele getting bought out but we can't get him.

Dwight just would have been the perfect fit...still bugs me he is gone.

dwight was impatient
read that the deal was verbally agreed on but they were waiting from final OK from jeannie and it was taking a few hours so dwight took the philly deal which was already on the table

but at the same time i can't blame him for wanting security after getting bounced around the league

dwight was impatient
read that the deal was verbally agreed on but they were waiting from final OK from jeannie and it was taking a few hours so dwight took the philly deal which was already on the table

but at the same time i can't blame him for wanting security after getting bounced around the league
What security? He signed a 1 year deal for $400k less than what we offered.
And as far as bouncin around he’ll be on a different team next year guaranteed.
That’s if he’s even still in the league.

dwight was impatient

Deal was for minimum. That’s not security. He was gonna get signed SOMEWHERE for the min. Essentially guaranteed

What security? He signed a 1 year deal for $400k less than what we offered.
And as far as bouncin around he’ll be on a different team next year guaranteed.
That’s if he’s even still in the league.
think security of just having a deal and not being in limbo

He’s a pu$$ simple and plain he had a agreement all he had to do was bick back go get some dinner and wait till they call you back.
You would think he would be hell bent on staying in LA since his lady plays for the Sparks.
needs a new agent lol

I don't know what you guys expected from the guy, he's getting the vet minimum for a reason. The reason Danny Green caught so much heat was because not only was he playing very poorly on offense, he was also making $15m
He’s making more then vet min. PLUS there are other vet min guys like Kent Bazemore that are LIGHTYEARS ahead of Wes.
I expected a 15 min a game guy who would shoot 36 percent feom 3 and give decent energy

instead he is unplayable.

I would've felt some type of way being a second or third center option after helping the team win. I get it,

Lakers need a rim-protecting big and three and D wing who can actually hit threes, we don't need PJ Tucker or Blake Griffin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom