2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

23D8C2F0-08FB-4123-9653-BBE74C12AB12.png

Maye not practicing today. Martin is tho I believe.

Hopefully Maye is back soon. Middleton has stepped up in his absence. There was no Kearse in that MNF game as well. When he gets back into the lineup, this receiving core will be even stronger.

Hopefully Maye is back soon. Middleton has stepped up in his absence. There was no Kearse in that MNF game as well. When he gets back into the lineup, this receiving core will be even stronger.

Kearse has a helmet on today. Decent sign for Sunday.

Kearse has a helmet on today. Decent sign for Sunday.
I think he’s out 1 more week because of the surgery. He had his helmet on the week of practice before the MNF game too. We’ll see though.

Last edited:
Typical Jets game man. I'm ready to move on from Bowles, undisciplined and once they get the lead they go into bunker mode. It's amateur hour out there.

chances bowles gets fired during the season ?
That's the big question. Honestly, we should've fired him after year 2. He has not grown as a head coach and continues to make the same mistakes. Now we've allowed him to draft Sam under his staff. If you fire him now that gives Sam 2 coordinators in his first 2 years of playing. That isn't good for a young QB unless you get him a offensive mind to mold him.

Back
Top Bottom