2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I don’t even care about the new uniforms, I’m worried about Mac getting it right in the draft. EVERY pick must count in the upcoming draft!

I don’t even care about the new uniforms, I’m worried about Mac getting it right in the draft. EVERY pick must count in the upcoming draft!

Really hope he can finesse us into a trade down. To recoup a second rounder lost from the Darnold trade would do us greatly. Not that he knows how to draft properly in R2 anyway :lol: :smh: .

Very mixed reviews on social media. I personally like them; in order White - Green - Black.

I really like the shade of green, and the white on white is fresh AF. The black has to grow on me. The only gripe I have is the helmet logo, tho I think the more I look at it the more I don't mind it.

I still love our previous gears. Never got tired of seeing it but I welcome a fresh start. Jets' new gears will grow on me

Really hope he can finesse us into a trade down. To recoup a second rounder lost from the Darnold trade would do us greatly. Not that he knows how to draft properly in R2 anyway :lol: :smh: .
HE MUST TRADE DOWN! He needs to get that 2nd rounder + to allow us to get more talent in here. He must hit in this draft or get the **** outta here. He’s had long enough here, he needs to win this season or get fired!

D5DO7nJUcAAigSx.jpg

D5DO7nGUYAM4sN3.jpg

Williams is not who I wanted but I think he’s a safe pick. Would’ve much rather had Josh Allen at 3. We need edge pressure and I’m hoping that Williams will provide enough disruption to get that pressure from the DT spot.

Williams is not who I wanted but I think he’s a safe pick. Would’ve much rather had Josh Allen at 3. We need edge pressure and I’m hoping that Williams will provide enough disruption to get that pressure from the DT spot.

Williams is the best player in the draft. Jets went with best available over specific need.

This. All of this.

Wanted jets to take Allen the edge rusher but I can’t be mad. The jets have hit homers when they had Leonard and Adams just drop to them. Hopefully this kid can create pressure up the middle and is productive.

Williams is the best player in the draft. Jets went with best available over specific need.
That’s the problem. I understand most say he’s the best in the draft but he doesn’t fill the need we have. In a NFL where Edge rush is is KEY, we should’ve addressed that. That’s literally been an issue on this team since John Abraham left YEARS AGO. I don’t hate the Williams pick, but I would of rather had Allen. I like the Polite pick in the 3rd but he’s had some issues this offseason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Since I can't post in the NFL thread, we are now tied for the biggest joke in NY. We tried to take that crown but you guys just wouldn't let it go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Since I can't post in the NFL thread, we are now tied for the biggest joke in NY. We tried to take that crown but you guys just wouldn't let it go.

For firing Maccagnan? It’s dumb to fire him after the draft but he shoulda been fired years ago.

You still have Gettelman.

Back
Top Bottom