2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I’m not buying this! Look, the Bills have a good defense but we GOT 4 TURNOVERS in that game and could only put up 6 points. That Bills defense was on he field ALL GAME LONG, tired and we couldn’t do anything. We had great field position after INTs and still couldn’t capitalize! For crying out loud, John Brown and Cole Beasley has A DAY against us! JOHN BROWN AND COLE BEASLEY! You can’t cover those 2 bum *** receivers, how you gonna handle OBJ, Landry or any of the other great receivers we have on schedule. We also have very solid defenses coming up with pass rushers that are legit.
How was the bills d tired when they had a consistent bull rush well into the 4th qtr ? Lol....this is 2018 ranked defenses .... if our kicker hit the 4 pts he was supposed to hit we win point blank but at the end of the day its alotta contributing factors to that game the bills defense was dominate the entire game ..like i was saying .we not seeing defenses on that caliber no time soon
1BC7C7CE-8074-4826-B80B-C2A127EF7BE1.png

0A61E996-FD2D-43B3-AA33-E1DD24AF51E5.jpeg
312EC5D9-2E07-49F4-B339-7030EA8A87E6.jpeg
EB3A07FB-345F-453A-ABE0-EEC428D64674.jpeg

47D4658C-F3A8-45CB-BC12-61E977D3478B.png

idk how i feel bout these tbh. i **** with the all black tho.
The night these joints was unveiled i hated them something about it at first glance seemed off might of been the ny across the chest but they quickly grew onto me especially seeing the gotham green on a preseason game...in person they good money in my book had to cop the whole set

How was the bills d tired when they had a consistent bull rush well into the 4th qtr ? Lol....this is 2018 ranked defenses .... if our kicker hit the 4 pts he was supposed to hit we win point blank but at the end of the day its alotta contributing factors to that game the bills defense was dominate the entire game ..like i was saying .we not seeing defenses on that caliber no time soon
1BC7C7CE-8074-4826-B80B-C2A127EF7BE1.png
They were still getting a bull rush because our O-line was playing like trash! The point is we should’ve been up multiple scores off 4 TO and a safety. We don’t play teams with defenses as good as the Bills? Jags, Eagles, Ravens and Browns have VERY TALENTED defenses. We don’t play a ton of patty cake defenses this year. If we can’t hold up defensively against the Bills trash offense, there’s more questions.

They were still getting a bull rush because our O-line was playing like trash! The point is we should’ve been up multiple scores off 4 TO and a safety. We don’t play teams with defenses as good as the Bills? Jags, Eagles, Ravens and Browns have VERY TALENTED defenses. We don’t play a ton of patty cake defenses this year. If we can’t hold up defensively against the Bills trash offense, there’s more questions.
I said we dont play bills caliber of defenses(good linebacking/ d line & secondary all together )“ no time soon” ravens aint until december (jags end of october )...eagles secondary is garbage (been garbage going back to last season) browns secondary is no better (got smoked last week against marcus mariota ) the o line straghten up well be aight as far as thats concerned ...our corners are garbage though & with a weak pass rush we got thats what im concerned about

So bell is good money to play
Mosley says hes preparing to play as well but if he feels bad come gametime he gonna sit out a week

No word on quinnen williams & demarius plans on playing for the #2 wide reciever

So far all is not doom & gloom (atleast for myself right now) finally some positive news

Browns lookin for anything right now to gather thier locker room :rofl:

Might not be as hard as people think if we just play bully ball. :smokin

Browns lookin for anything right now to gather thier locker room :rofl:

Might not be as hard as people think if we just play bully ball. :smokin
This is the browns we talking about here ..they havent earned the credentials to have browns & bully in the same sentence no disrepect

Maye if he stays healthy and Adams can be the goods back there. But they need help in order to do so.

I really hate that I became a jets fans. Between them and the Knicks I’ve had a lost decade.

Maye was responsible for that beckham td...terrible communication....but on another note the play caling was atrocious by gase..my goodness smh

Case in point to end the 1st half this dude hands ball off while we back in our end zone (cleveland calls a timeout with 1 more remaining ) ..2nd down he throws a pass(bellamy drops it...this guy is a special teamer why gase brought this guy here is besides me...greg dortch who was lighting it up in preseason i felt should be on the roster) ...3rd down runs the ball (cleveland uses last timeout) afer punt they get excellent field position & end the half with a fg..lil stuff like that wins & loses games

THe dink & dunk offense is worthless if u not gonna try to stretch the field with deep passes which we barely did in game...gase was doing it week 1 when we had sam, so using it with 2nd & 3rd string qbs is no excuse...im waiting to see the “great offensive mind” praises this guy always gets
Props to the defense for tryna work with what they had (get rid of trumaine this season please ) & i would definitely trace for jalen ramsey give up a 1st rounder .. if we not gonna be offensive juggernauts lets rely on defense (again ) for another year

Mike McCarthy would've been the better and more safe choice for this team

I know teams want to hire the younger guys but dam we need some discipline

Back
Top Bottom