2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Wait, you really just took this bet? Josh Allen has pretty much had a 55% completion rate his entire career and had like 2500 total yards in 12 games last year

Don’t ever go full ****** Jules
so.......hes my guy Jimmy good but come on coming off a ACL throwing too a track star who cant stay healthy and a TE who had one good year yea ok

I can post gifs upon gifs of dudes dropping passes left and right for Josh but its Joshs fault. Yall listen to this draft "experts" and run with it. Yall Forget Foster had back to back 100 yard games as a rookie with Josh add a bigger better Zay Jones Josh brown and Cole in the slot Yummy.

I can post gifs upon gifs of dudes dropping passes left and right for Josh but its Joshs fault. Yall listen to this draft "experts" and run with it. Yall Forget Foster had back to back 100 yard games as a rookie with Josh add a bigger better Zay Jones Josh brown and Cole in the slot Yummy.

Y you going throw high schoolers under the bus like that!?

so.......hes my guy Jimmy good but come on coming off a ACL throwing too a track star who cant stay healthy and a TE who had one good year yea ok
1. ACL injuries aren’t nearly what they use to be.

2. He play QB not RB so an ACL is not as impactful.

3. He sustained that injury week 3. He’ll have AN ENTIRE YEAR of rehab.

You’re getting cooked on this bet papi.

1. ACL injuries aren’t nearly what they use to be.

2. He play QB not RB so an ACL is not as impactful.

3. He sustained that injury week 3. He’ll have AN ENTIRE YEAR of rehab.

You’re getting cooked on this bet papi.
same thing the rest of them said lol ill be drinking good with yo 200

Capture.PNG

Look at stanfan and groundman slurping each other

:rofl: @ "groundman"

Who the **** is Chester?

@CP1708's ginger grandson

Im no collector ask DeadsetAce DeadsetAce i pay my debts

can confirm...Jules pays his debts :pimp:

So he's black?

not black, dominican

If buffalo doesn’t build it, owner will just threaten to go somewhere else that will

And then buffalo will have....
man im shook honestly Goodell on our *** about a new stadium (which we do need) but the owner just keep updating the old one lol

Back
Top Bottom