2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

been peeping predictions in here that the broncos finishing last in the afcw
IMG_3741.PNG

prime flacco gots this. yall BAs better show some respect.

Y'all clowning JBII JBII but dead ***, I've got Bills finishing second in the AFC East. Buffalo made quiet, unheralded moves. Added savvy weapons for Josh Allen. Beasley in the slot, John Brown as a deep threat. Devin Singletary is gonna fry, my Gs. He got a lil' "Shady" in him with the cutback ability. It will take a bit longer for Singletary to make his impact with McCoy, Yeldon and Gore stacked ahead of him on the depth chart, but talent wise, I got him right up there with Montgomery and Jacobs for rookie RBs. Bills should have traded LeSean before he becomes UFA. Not as high as others were on Oliver, some were gassing him to be a top-5 pick, but there was value at #9 for Buffalo as Ed fell. Tre'Davious White one of the best young corners in the league under 25. Tremaine Edmunds a young king at LB and only just turned 21 in May. Laugh all you want, I know the Bills gonna be better than the Dolphins this season.

Y'all clowning JBII JBII but dead ***, I've got Bills finishing second in the AFC East. Buffalo made quiet, unheralded moves. Added savvy weapons for Josh Allen. Beasley in the slot, John Brown as a deep threat. Devin Singletary is gonna fry, my Gs. He got a lil' "Shady" in him with the cutback ability. It will take a bit longer for Singletary to make his impact with McCoy, Yeldon and Gore stacked ahead of him on the depth chart, but talent wise, I got him right up there with Montgomery and Jacobs for rookie RBs. Bills should have traded LeSean before he becomes UFA. Not as high as others were on Oliver, some were gassing him to be a top-5 pick, but there was value at #9 for Buffalo as Ed fell. Tre'Davious White one of the best young corners in the league under 25. Tremaine Edmunds a young king at LB and only just turned 21 in May. Laugh all you want, I know the Bills gonna be better than the Dolphins this season.

Second in the AFC East had 7 wins last year

Exactly, and they got a better coach and a young QB looking to prove himself.

Thread spike all over an opinion.

Jim has the Steelers finishing 3rd in their division but I ain’t crying about it

This is insane :lol:

Second in the AFC East had 7 wins last year
Thats last year you act like teams dont get better keep sleeping tho.

Jim has the Steelers finishing 3rd in their division but I ain’t crying about it

Like i said early its July nothing else to do. Plus the steelers trash should finish last in the whole league.

I had my own team finishing second to last in their division as well. New York fans are soft

Pull up Jules

11456FE0-B45B-4C73-B9A4-8998C08656D4.gif

Last edited:

You gotta stop typing like Mel Kiper talks.

NFL trying to make these athletes play for 18 weeks while some of the best skill position players are making CJ miles money

This league ****ing sucks :lol:

They know what they are doing. The average NFL team runs 950 to 1100 plays in a season and the owners have us in here arguing about whether or not a player who has 400 touches in a season in one of the most violent sports in the world is worth Danny Green money. They don’t want to see the NFL become like the NBA because god forbid some of these players have the slightest bit of power.

I honestly hope these NFL players lockout. These dudes are getting scraps compared to other sports and have a way worse quality of life when they retire. I’m not tuning in to watch Jerry Jones try not to die on live air

Last edited:
Also lol at 1 game for bubble players. There’s many bubble players and they are extremely important. 1 game isn’t enough to read them or for them to prove themselves.

Make the pre season 1 or 2 games, and allow teams to have more of those practice exhibition scrimmages.

Shorten the roster for every team. There’s no reason to have a 53 man roster and then a slew of practice guys that never see the field.

The NFL is not running at peak efficiency.

I'm for shortening the preseason

Idk about shortening rosters though, it's a brutal league, ya need players to be available

Add a bye week. Leave everything else the way it is. Me for president.

Same amount of games with an additional bye week would be great. NFL gets 18 weeks on national tv and teams stop getting ****ed over with bye weeks 4 weeks into the season

I'm just thinking economically, distributing money and salaries on a teams payroll.

How often is that 4th string RB playing in the regular season? Biggest excuse as to why NFL players are paid so poorly in comparison to NBA guys is roster size.

You do need bodies for #thisleague though.

I'm just thinking economically, distributing money and salaries on a teams payroll.

How often is that 4th string RB playing in the regular season? Biggest excuse as to why NFL players are paid so poorly in comparison to NBA guys is roster size.

You do need bodies for #thisleague though.

Problem is u need 4th string RB for return units hence why he’s active on game days and 3rd string QB is only eligible if first 2 guys go down

But I’d say with oline guys in a blowout, you’ll always roster couple guys who won’t see game days but because you need the backups elsewhere, those guys only dress for game days when injuries happen

Back
Top Bottom