2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

This is pretty funny...

Haven’t seen anybody say it yet but that all or nothing series ends all the talk about cam being selfish, not a leader, blah blah blah. The guy has everything you want your QB to have. The series was great too. Gut punch watching us crash and burn all over again but definitely worth the watch even if you’re not a Carolina fan. So hyped for this season

I’m rooting for josh Allen too. I like his athleticism. Just not enough offensive firepower to really think he’ll stand out next season.

We throwin' it byke? Loved me some Buckeyes corners back in the day. Antoine Winfield, Nate Clements, Ahmed Plummer. My two favorite all-time CB duos were Vincent/Taylor and Madison/Surtain. We can take it byke to Aeneas Williams too for the old heads, before he inevitably had to move to FS.

Do y’all choose to ignore that Cam was coached and instructed by former owner Jerry Richardson and a fox news pundit on how to speak about race publicly?

I’m not trying to use it as an excuse, but dude isn’t the smartest guy in the world and he clearly was manipulated by people within the organization to think and speak a specific way.

At this point, anything that comes out of his mouth should be taken with a grain of salt.

Do y’all choose to ignore that Cam was coached and instructed by former owner Jerry Richardson and a fox news pundit on how to speak about race publicly?

I’m not trying to use it as an excuse, but dude isn’t the smartest guy in the world and he clearly was manipulated by people within the organization to think and speak a specific way.

At this point, anything that comes out of his mouth should be taken with a grain of salt.

He a grown *** man. He should know by now Jerry Richardson was a racist and just all-around trash.

Back
Top Bottom