2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Appreciate y’all!

Yeah IATT IATT it made zero sense. It’s not who we knew him to be. But you never know what demons someone is hiding.

I used to scoff at the mental health **** people would use, i no longer do. Check on y’all peoples

Appreciate it bro. Had a death in the family, younger cousin committed suicide on his rooftop. Only 27 years old. **** def hit me hard because he was the one i was closest to the most even though he grew up in PA and me Chi. We always spoke and seen each other once a year. He was a die hard Chiefs fan, always rocked a Tony G Jersey, so whatever happens this year with my Bears, I’ll def be pulling for the Chiefs from a far.
My condolences brother.

Appreciate y’all!

Yeah IATT IATT it made zero sense. It’s not who we knew him to be. But you never know what demons someone is hiding.

I used to scoff at the mental health **** people would use, i no longer do. Check on y’all peoples

yea.. you never know and from an outside perspective trying to figure out will drive you insane because you think maybe you could have done this or maybe you could have done that, but you never know because you can see someone and have no clue of how things are really really going and how little things might be making them or breaking them

and then when shh rains it pours and little sh can just snowball real quick.. but yea man, really sorry to hear it and try not to dwell on the things you'll never be able to truly answer because then that could lead you down a road you dont need to be going down

Appreciate all y’all man, really do!

Ready for some football, but just reminded myself I’m not ready for them Sunday scaries yet and the power Sunday plays into how my Monday is going to feel :lol:. We almost there

Anyone have the ESPN NFL Futures article?

upload_2019-7-16_17-8-4.png

Random thought.

Last year I was on the Jimmy G wagon HEAVY.

This year all these rankings/ Madden ratings have been coming out and my guy has been getting below average assessments.

And honestly IDGAF. They’re all on point. Mans hasn’t shown us ****. We don’t know if he’s Andy Dalton or AR12. Under further notice he’s closer to Andy Dalton.

I gotta see something.

junglejim junglejim we on the same page?

Mariota hasn't showed anything worthy of being a 'stud'. This is the last season to prove his worth in Tennessee.

The eye test will let you know that Wentz and Goff are in a higher category than Prescott.

I like Dak, but he is a QB that's more in the game manager category; Don't turn the ball over, but also don't take many risks.

Random thought.

Last year I was on the Jimmy G wagon HEAVY.

This year all these rankings/ Madden ratings have been coming out and my guy has been getting below average assessments.

And honestly IDGAF. They’re all on point. Mans hasn’t shown us ****. We don’t know if he’s Andy Dalton or AR12. Under further notice he’s closer to Andy Dalton.

I gotta see something.

junglejim junglejim we on the same page?

I’m expecting at most 8 wins this season if that tells you anything. People jumped the gun a bit saying he was next after that 6 game stretch but it’s hard to really say much about him without a full season tape. He makes some god awful decisions at times thinking he can squeeze the ball into a gap with his quick release, but at other times he puts a throw on a dime that makes you wonder where the **** it came from. Unfortunately for every one of these

There is two or three picks

Mariota hasn't showed anything worthy of being a 'stud'. This is the last season to prove his worth in Tennessee.

The eye test will let you know that Wentz and Goff are in a higher category than Prescott.

I like Dak, but he is a QB that's more in the game manager category; Don't turn the ball over, but also don't take many risks.

Mariota is closer to being out of a starting job than being a high level NFL quarterback. I only caught 3 titans games last year but his accuracy in those games was piss awful.

Back
Top Bottom