2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

meanwhile bosa think he going be riley kkkooper lite and go at the beyhive

D3z35kwUcAAZLAs.jpg

5afa308c7134f6e928000001.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-10-at-7.52.55-PM-1.png

Nick-Bosa-Trump-Supporter.jpg

12780242-7016933-Bosa_had_tweeted_a_variety_of_negative_comments_about_black_pop_-a-25_1557532459694.jpg

5274148_042719-kgo-split-screen-trump-tweet-bosa-img.jpg

Judge suppresses video in Kraft solicitation case

Kraft's attorneys had argued the warrant allowing the video had no instructions on how to protect innocent people, that detectives didn't try to use less intrusive investigative methods, and that the lead detective was reckless in his statements in the warrant.

Judge Hanser agreed in his ruling, writing, "The Court finds that the search warrant does not contain required minimization guidelines, and the minimization techniques employed in this case did not satisfy constitutional requirements ... all evidence against the Defendant obtained through and connection with the search warrant is suppressed."

CRAZY he got them to throw that evidence away. Money talks...

meanwhile bosa think he going be riley kkkooper lite and go at the beyhive

D3z35kwUcAAZLAs.jpg

5afa308c7134f6e928000001.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-10-at-7.52.55-PM-1.png

Nick-Bosa-Trump-Supporter.jpg

12780242-7016933-Bosa_had_tweeted_a_variety_of_negative_comments_about_black_pop_-a-25_1557532459694.jpg

5274148_042719-kgo-split-screen-trump-tweet-bosa-img.jpg

And at his press conference he said something like "this city is diverse so I can grow and be around different people". So he's admitting that he got a lil ignorant racist spirit in him. He a whole clown.

I mean..

Beyonce's music ain't all that.

Even if her music ain't your taste saying it's trash is a reach. As a man her music is way too feminine for me but she's super talented.

And at his press conference he said something like "this city is diverse so I can grow and be around different people". So he's admitting that he got a lil ignorant racist spirit in him. He a whole clown.

Even if her music ain't your taste saying it's trash is a reach. As a man her music is way too feminine for me but she's super talented.

You like cardi and Megan the stallion tho

Been in the making for months now bruh :lol: .

Yeaaahhh...It has, but I felt like there was always a chance. He was one of the toughest dudes in the league, bar none. Guys are always trying to come back when physically or from a health standpoint, they really shouldn't, so I was half expecting him to try and come back. Not surprised though. NFL losing another good guy...Hopefully he stays around and gets involved with the PA or something.

Judge suppresses video in Kraft solicitation case

Kraft's attorneys had argued the warrant allowing the video had no instructions on how to protect innocent people, that detectives didn't try to use less intrusive investigative methods, and that the lead detective was reckless in his statements in the warrant.

Judge Hanser agreed in his ruling, writing, "The Court finds that the search warrant does not contain required minimization guidelines, and the minimization techniques employed in this case did not satisfy constitutional requirements ... all evidence against the Defendant obtained through and connection with the search warrant is suppressed."

CRAZY he got them to throw that evidence away. Money talks...

Yeah, I'm not trying to see that. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom