2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Good start

:lol:

I like Gase, but he never should of had full power.

Along with that, he does NOT like running backs or using them. Had all the talent with Drake and Ballage and used Gore. Who had a decent season, but he should not have been the answer.

Jets/Giants/Knicks

:sick::sick::sick:

Thank lawd I’m only rocking with one of those teams being a NYer :lol:

Where is the chain of command?

How can a NFL head coach assist in getting a GM fired? A head coach that has only made the playoffs just once in his career..

Upset because the GM made moves to make the team better? what? :lol:

especially when dude has had the job for a little over 4 months

I cant wait for the first possession where Gase gives the ball to someone other than Leveon on the goal line. This team is going to implode by year 2.

I cant wait for the first possession where Gase gives the ball to someone other than Leveon on the goal line. This team is going to implode by year 2.
tenor.gif

lbvBoA4.gif

Real talk tho: how are you going to hand over the reins to your franchise to the new guy with a losing record?

You guys do know that Gase had no personnel control the only year he was successful here in Miami, right?

I am legitimately baffled by what the Jets are doing right now.

Real talk tho: how are you going to hand over the reins to your franchise to the new guy with a losing record?

You guys do know that Gase had no personnel control the only year he was successful here in Miami, right?

I am legitimately baffled by what the Jets are doing right now.

I'm just trying to figure out what 35 year old running back Gase is going to bring in to start over leveon

Back
Top Bottom