2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

dfadsfsdfsad.gif
- Sign Robbie Gould. It's pretty much a layup at this time. His family still lives in Chicago, they never left, and he's beyond open to it. They'll get that done.

giphy.gif

**** you, I hope the 49ers tag him. You can't have him back.

Capture.JPG

Look at this ****ty list of free agents. That man is getting tagged.

dfadsfsdfsad.gif

..fine :frown::frown:

First order of Bears business:

- Cut Cody Parkey. I know they would need to eat about 5.2 M of his deal but there's just no way. No way he can walk back onto that field.
- Sign Robbie Gould. It's pretty much a layup at this time. His family still lives in Chicago, they never left, and he's beyond open to it. They'll get that done.
- Restructure Kyle Long's contract. Need him on the team but gotta rework that $$
- Resign 1 of Callahan / Amos. I prefer Callahan and I think they will get it done. Safety market is pretty deep I think they'll end up keepig Amos as well on a better deal for the team.
- Gotta bring in another WR, Gabriel gotta be #3, not a #2.
- Jordan Howard more than likely traded with them drafting an RB in the middle rounds.
- Figure out how to retain Fangio as DC.

**** sports. I'm over it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if Gabriel is a #3 then you don’t want Anthony Miller as anything more than a #4 WR?

So if Gabriel is a #3 then you don’t want Anthony Miller as anything more than a #4 WR?

Actually, you're right. Miller should be ahead of Gabriel. I think Miller has huge potential in this league, him and Mitch started to get it going down the stretch. 7 TD's for him

He needs to be scheduled for shoulder surgery like THIS week.

ARob / Miller / FA WR pick up / Gabriel

With Wims in the cut.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football...-coordinator-position/BkpMtk9NL0jkhirR7u7kUL/

"Dirk Koetter has been offered the position of Falcons offensive coordinator, according to one person familiar with the situation. Koetter may have accepted the position. Late Monday, a high-ranking team official when asked to confirm would say only there is no agreement at this time."

Please remember to mark yourself safe in these challenging times

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!

Not ideal is an understatement. Stay safe @tennhouse2

Buckle up

FWIW, I want Rhule, Monken or Kliff.

Jets didn’t (and probably won’t thankfully) offer him the head job. Cardinals panicked.

Cards didn’t formally interview him initially because Kingsbury refused to interview with them. Then they offered him the job without an interview. Arizona’s looking desperate as ****.

Jets didn’t (and probably won’t thankfully) offer him the head job. Cardinals panicked.

Cards didn’t formally interview him initially because Kingsbury refused to interview with them. Then they offered him the job without an interview. Arizona’s looking desperate as ****.

I mean, pretty much every hot candidate has said they dont want to interview for it so I don't blame them.

They wanna be the next McVay & Goff so bad. Issue is, the Cardinals have NOTHING in place on the offensive side of the ball. No receivers outside of an aging Larry Fitz. David Johnson, who knows if he is as good as he appeared to be a few seasons ago. No o-line either if I recall correctly.

They wanna be the next McVay & Goff so bad. Issue is, the Cardinals have NOTHING in place on the offensive side of the ball. No receivers outside of an aging Larry Fitz. David Johnson, who knows if he is as good as he appeared to be a few seasons ago. No o-line either if I recall correctly.

And Josh Rosen.

Woof.

To be fair, rams had Gurley and Goff and not much else on offense

They signed woods, drafted kupp and traded for the Cooks.. and went oline in free agency

Gould at the game is ****in crazy.

Is that missed kick on the kicker? I mean it was blocked. Was the ball low cause of a bad kick?

I don’t get the Packers hiring. Titans offense has been trash, especially last year. I don’t get it.

I like Arians in TB.

I think we draft Haskins at 6, I’m cool with it. Not sure about moving up for him.

Depends could even be on the coaches

Gotta factor in the wind.. and how the kicker would have to attack it

If he had to drive it for distance or to cut the wind, then that means you’re going for a lower trajectory and need push up front

If he had to drive it for distance or to cut the wind, then that means you’re going for a lower trajectory and need push up front

The Bears had time to get even closer too.

Gould at the game is ****in crazy.

Is that missed kick on the kicker? I mean it was blocked. Was the ball low cause of a bad kick?

Yeah he said the wind was blowing left to right which was even more crazier for him cause he was like "why didn't it bend back to the right" so I think I read he said after the game "someone must of tipped it or something"

****ing weak man. I'm sure y'all can pull it up in the old thread but I and a few others said Parkey would cost us a game in the playoffs heading into this ****. So yeah we all knew it in the back of our minds, but for it to actually happen.

Smfh.. Weak as hell.

Back
Top Bottom