2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

They have Victor Cruz on this fantasy show right now and you can tell this dude has never played in his entire life :lol:

Maybe if you update the title this could sneak by as the thread about nothing for S&T...get all those burger joint discussions recurring weekly in here and them best cereal drafts or whatever going.

Last edited:
@Methodical Management can you please lock this thread up. we have migrated. thanks papi.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4-gif.2073094

Kevin King was the only real drop. They made a lot of good plays so I’m happy with it.

nah man, there were 2 (the step in front to the left, which might be the kevin king one.. and then the one over the middle that might have been the safety).. and then there were like another 2 that were great plays that coulda been INTs

Yeah first one is Kevin King play. Absolutely should have been picked. Other one I think you’re talking about Savage’s play.

It was possible to pick off but would have been tough with the contact. It was a great play regardless.

Being more accurate isn’t just something QB’s get better at in the span of an off season.

Unless Lamar comes out in training camp throwing darts, having great touch throwing atop the secondary, making the 15-30 yard throws with precision, essentially all the passes he showed he couldn’t make last season. Then there’s no reason for the ravens to adjust their offensive scheme for him to throw more.

What expectations has he not lived up to though? Who if anyone predicted he was gonna be or should be elite in the NFL? I don’t remember anyone saying those should be his expectations coming out of college. His expectations was to be good QB to help stabilize a team going through some **** personally that’s all I hoped for and he’s done that. The fact that he’s at least in the outside of that elite convo (even though he’s not elite) means he exceeded expectations of anything cause no one really at the time being drafted thought he would be anywhere near that convo

This post about Matt Ryan ain't age well

No it has that still holds true. This season doenst change that his entire career has been pretty good on the whole lol

Ain't lived up, he was the 3rd pick in his draft. You talked like he was some late rd pick that had low expectations. He going out sad right now.

Back
Top Bottom