Bowman
The Smith bros
Great Oline
Ageless wonder Frank Gore
Not to mention one of the greatest athletes we’ve ever seen play QB
:frown::frown::frown:

No rings. :smh:

I know that feeling.

I think a somewhat more interesting ranking would be top 5 or so defenses of the last 10.

Seattle of '12 or '13 would be my #1 and SF of '11 or '12 would ve #2.

Denver, Carolina, Philly, Jacksonville and Minnesota round out the top 6 in some order if you don't count more than 1 season for any team. And I think Pittsburgh, NE and maybe Houston would be in there going back to 2010. Harder to remember though.

Hopefully Jags. Definitely don't want it to be the Bills. I'm good with TBs history, especially as old NFC Central foes and Cincy is meh, but they have relevance, historically and such.

I just hope it's not London they go to. Dumb.

He has one year left ($5M+ on his rookie deal), but is probably just worried about the injury risk.

We have decent depth at RB so we won't be hurting TOO bad without him but I too wan't to see him get paid.

Hopefully TT and Gordon's camp work something out soon.

Melvin deserves to get paid.

How does he deserve it though?

We have decent depth at RB so we won't be hurting TOO bad without him but I too wan't to see him get paid.

Hopefully TT and Gordon's camp work something out soon.

I'd just be annoyed if I were in the front office. You have one season of barely getting over 1,000 yards, which happens to be the only season he's played a full season. How is that leverage or being deserved of something? I get players wanting the money/contracts, especially RBs, but I'm trading him Buffalo if Im the GM. Let them deal with the frivolous demands.

Russell%2BWestbrook%2Bsneaking%2B%2Ba%2Bsnack%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bbench.gif

Melvin Gordon has transformed into one of the more elite backs in the NFL.

He’s been consistent for a couple of years now. It’s not about him thinking he’s worth so much, or entitlement.

He’s an injury away from missing out on the biggest pay day of his career. I have no issue with guys trying to prevent that.

Back
Top Bottom