2019-2020 Tennessee Titans Thread (conference Championship)

Yea Jayon and Hump both back is huge! I think we are a significantly better team now than we were then. Here’s Tannehill’s big playoff performance this week.

I feel like this is the game AJ breaks out this playoffs. Looking for some big runs after the catch for him today.

As an early look into next season, we need to get another OLB opposite of Landry. Mahomes had all day to pick his passes, put way too much pressure on our DBs.

As an early look into next season, we need to get another OLB opposite of Landry. Mahomes had all day to pick his passes, put way too much pressure on our DBs.

Honestly any sort of pass rush is needed. I think we could have done better than rush three for the majority of the game as well. Pees could have been more aggressive with his game plan but that isn’t really who he is.

And just like that Pees retiring. Hopefully we get a more aggressive DC but I feel like Vrabel will just end up having more of a say which I don't have a problem with either. The lack of speed on d has to be addressed though.

Ugh still reeling from the loss guys. With Chiefs playing mistake free football we just couldn’t score enough...

While our defense of line just got gassed from the deep run, I do think we need to address a pass rush early in the draft. I’m also opposed to drafting a QB to maybe sit behind Tannehill If wd resign him.

Great season boys! # Titan

Can't say I saw that coming. Guess they don't love what they see out of Kelly at RT

Yeah a little surprising since I thought even with losing Conklin we were still decent on the line. At least Wilson seems to be a good fit schematically, but it just usually feels a little underwhelming drafting an offensive lineman in the first.

Thrilled with the Fulton pick even if it puts the nail in the coffin on Ryan returning.

Edit: Love the Evans pick as well. JRob absolutely nailed day 2 imo.

Last edited:
JRob killed it to me. I wasn’t fully onboard with Wilson at first not to see we got a top 5 CB by most boards in the bottom of thr second, I’ll take it! Evans will be a stud! Clowney where the eff you at man?!!

Back
Top Bottom