2019-2020 Tennessee Titans Thread (conference Championship)

Don’t know how I’ve missed this thread lol but I’ve been down with the Titans since they drafted Eddie George (Go Bucks!). Toughest matchup we’ve had in the last 3 years Saturday, but Iomega how prepared Vrabes have the boys. Shock the world! #TitanUP

As crazy as it might sound I still think we can win tomorrow. If the Ravens have a weakness on defense it’s that they can be run on. The key is to not abandon the run and win the time of possession battle. If Henry can get 20+ carries I like our chances.

I agree man! I think if we stick to the game plan, commit to Henry and then hit the play action double move with our receivers we can really do some damage.

Thread title is slightly incorrect, these aren't the conference finals. That's next week.

That being said, let's ****ing go

Feel like we needed to add points before end of half. Not comfortable with this lead at all.

Welp, still no national love for our boys. I love it this way though. Vrabes keep coaching them up! We’re literally go through murder’s row.

It's like the national media forgot we already played the Chiefs this season. I understand KC being favorites (and rightfully so), but beating both the Pats and Ravens back to back is not a fluke

I agree! Mahomes gonna get his but it’s about keeping them out the endzone and forcing FGs attempts, we were solid with that the first time around.

It’s funny because before the playoffs started I preferred facing the chiefs in the opening round because we had already beaten them but now I’m not as confident. We still definitely have a path to victory if we continue to control the clock with Henry though. Recent history against them is also in our favour. Also hearing that Jayon is back practicing which would be huge.

Back
Top Bottom