2019 Air Jordan 6 ‘FLINT’ White/ Black/ Infrared 23

These don’t look bad at all. Would cop if only her things weren’t higher priority. It’s crazy that these get more flack than those hideous Tinker 6s

I think the tinker 6 looks way better than these. The infrared seems so out of place on this, as well as, the tag on the side.

I think the tinker 6 looks way better than these. The infrared seems so out of place on this, as well as, the tag on the side.

Wut? The infrared tongue on the Tinkers doesn’t look out of place to you?

air-jordan-6-retro-tinker-infrared-release-date.jpg

No because it blends well with that subtle grey and obsidian. Plus it’s on more of the shoe. It was also based off a colorway of a shoe MJ wore. On these you have a dark, kind of marbled blue-ish gray, purple, black, and then a randomly placed infrared on the tab that stands out and looks out of place. Doesn’t exactly flow with the shoe. You have essentially one tone throughout this whole shoe and then this randomly placed loud color that doesn’t make sense with this shoe. Would of looked better purple.

That grey nubuck and blue/Infrared hits don’t mesh to me on the Tinker. One little infrared hit doesn’t ruin it for me either. Hope these hit deep discount. May pick up if I have spare cash

Can't say I don't agree, if it weren't for the Infrared these would have been copped. They do need to bring the 7 flints and chambray's back though! 13 years it's time.

That little tag on the side is so unnecessary. I hate to pay for a shoe and have to modify it to be what I want. Small detail but still very noticeable.

I think JB needs to give the Carmine blocking a rest. Alternate, then Gatorade, then Tinker, then these all in a 2(3) year span(i count any 6 with white overlays and a colored underlay)? Too much. There’s so much you can do with the 6 other than Carmine like colorways or Infrared 6 like colorways.

I don’t know. Change up the colors or something. You kind of only have two option, either one color throughout or one color overlay, different color underlay.

It use to be exciting when a new retro dropped in the early 2000s, getting up early and standing at them front doors hours before the store opened. Some weren't the best colorways but there was recoupe time in-between. Now with a retro release every week....

6s were last exciting in 2014. OGs, a bunch of red colorways. It was a solid year. End of 2017 had some good ones, but overall 6s can’t seem to enjoy quality colorway waves like other models. Even the 2010 set each sat in my area excluding the Infrared pack.

Back
Top Bottom