2019 Air Jordan 6 ‘FLINT’ White/ Black/ Infrared 23

Playing catch-up with the 14' vi wave, recently received the Carmine's and was surprised to see the soles were still clear as day one. Can't pull myself to wear them though. Glad they finally retroed the maroons. Those have a more off-white tint though, can't remember if that's how the OGs were

Finally saw these in person today and... extra trash. Whatever the hell that grey material is they're trying pass off as suede just looks awful. Feels awful. This is a shoe I'd rather not have in my collection and it's a shame that the colorway should have been an easy knock out but instead was ruined by the poorest of materials.

So I waited much less than I expected to pick these up on deep disco. That said, I have mixed feelings about these. On one hand, the cw is decent (IMO) and, honestly, craftsmanship is great as well (my worn 2014 White IRs in pic below, for comparison). On the other hand, materials are cheap and that “stuffed”/compressed flyleather on the upper feels and looks really crappy. I suppose if you can pick these up for $120-$130 like I did, it isn’t a deal-breaker.

44C9440C-814C-421C-B4E8-75F9A3799CEE.jpeg

D73F1423-FC4F-4AAC-AC61-16CC1CC4E2EF.jpeg

47B64079-6582-4B5D-8CE6-ABAB3CA6B23D.jpeg

Regular leather (2014 White IR):

EF5F934E-86F9-4E98-A024-8D53322D19F6.jpeg

Flyleather (these 2019 6s):

2174084F-8C37-4F8E-A91B-6A51BF74496B.jpeg

Last edited:
These are pretty dope. Quality looks good in pics at least

In my pics above, I tried to show the quality of the leather on these is not very good. You can see the compressed leather somewhat crumbling in the last pic. The craftsmanship on these is good though and the cw is decent.

In my pics above, I tried to show the quality of the leather on these is not very good. You can see the compressed leather somewhat crumbling in the last pic. The craftsmanship on these is good though and the cw is decent.
Ok gotcha. Pics made the leather look solid. Good to know

Hibbett has the Tinker 6's for $104.97........ closer to these if your looking to customize or whatever.
Thanks I was waiting for a great deal on the tinker 6s. Now if I can get the flint 6s for the same price I'm definitely copping.

Copped at 80. Saw them in person and was impressed at how retro they look. Bout to rock them all the time.

Back
Top Bottom