2019 Air Jordan 6 ‘FLINT’ White/ Black/ Infrared 23

These came in and that fly leather just killed it man.. I feel so annoyed. It was a totally unnecessary thing to just slap on these. I honestly forgot they had that (going back through the thread seeing I liked pics that even showed it :lol: ) and the exterior looks great from a short distance and even feels pretty good but..

The insole is some super paper thin fake sponge that will bottom out in like 30 min. of wear and when you pull it out there is straight up CARDBOARD at the bottom. I spent 80 bucks and I'm already getting that return itch... two tone VI's really look good and I like these but man I'm annoyed. I could probably get over everything else at 80 bucks but that stupid fake leather?? :smh:

I feel like the dudes that buy OG's and then complain about sending them back in the OG retro threads :lol:

These came in and that fly leather just killed it man.. I feel so annoyed. It was a totally unnecessary thing to just slap on these. I honestly forgot they had that (going back through the thread seeing I liked pics that even showed it :lol: ) and the exterior looks great from a short distance and even feels pretty good but..

The insole is some super paper thin fake sponge that will bottom out in like 30 min. of wear and when you pull it out there is straight up CARDBOARD at the bottom. I spent 80 bucks and I'm already getting that return itch... two tone VI's really look good and I like these but man I'm annoyed. I could probably get over everything else at 80 bucks but that stupid fake leather?? :smh:

I feel like the dudes that buy OG's and then complain about sending them back in the OG retro threads :lol:

I warned ya’ll about this ITT. The leather on the cardboard 2014 6s is even better than these, as my pics showed. What I found really strange is that the Tinker 6s that recently released are MUCH higher quality and comfort than these, it makes
0 sense lol

These are legitimately like the Orion 7s of 6s haha

Yeah... I was disappointed too, completely stopped thinking about these after holding them in person. I'm hoping the atmosphere 13s aren't the same type of material, but if they're more like HGGs instead of these then I will be ok.

Funny thing is that I saw someone wearing them in the rain and thought, these would be some nice kicks to just wear whenever but I was still annoyed :lol: I think I will end up sending them back and trying to finesse a better price. The bamboozle on these is making me content with them at sub 50 bucks :lol:

I figured I'd share my custom job. The pictures show progression from the original to my finished version. I'm extremely happy with them after my modifications haha. I cut the tags off, painted the heel tab gray, and painted the "air" on the logo black.
VIsa.jpg
VIsb.jpg
VIsc.jpg

I figured I'd share my custom job. The pictures show progression from the original to my finished version. I'm extremely happy with them after my modifications haha. I cut the tags off, painted the heel tab gray, and painted the "air" on the logo black.
VIsa.jpg
VIsb.jpg
VIsc.jpg
What paint for the heel tab and Jumpman

What paint for the heel tab and Jumpman
I just used angelus leather paint (I mixed white and black together) since I already had that and wasn't going to buy a whole bottle for a tiny little strip. The yarn on the logo sucks it up fine but when I first put it on the heel tab it peeled right off. I used a primer that is meant for plastic after that, let it dry overnight, painted the gray on after that and now the paint sticks just fine.

IMG_20190714_215856.jpg
Hey NT

if anyone missed out on these during the last Nike sale, finish line currently has them or 72 and some change. Size 11-13

Back
Top Bottom