2019 Air Jordan Black Cement 4 Legit?

Joined Sep 4, 2016
These were gifted to me and i just want to make sure they are legit. I noticed the tag style is different from pictures in goat but in the following post, noted that there was a change in style of tag.

Attachments

Joined Sep 4, 2016
That’s what I thought but I looked at pictures through the whole post Linked above and multiple posters in that thread had a QR code. Was hoping more insight besides that but thanks anyways

Joined Aug 27, 2019
Yes Nike changed their tags to qr but that didn’t happen with this release. In the thread there’s just one person talking about their pair from the SNKRS app vs Goat with and without the QR tags. But tbh most places are gonna tell you the same I told you. Also check the check check app or even on Reddit with the legit check groups. I got two pairs one from SNKRS and one from footlocker and both have the old tag. No qr.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now