NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

In!

Not proud to admit this, but when I got my first lil job out of HS I bought a fake pair of these off of eBay back in like 2004. I didn’t trust or buy from eBay until more recently because of that.

Don't think they're releasing chief

Honestly don’t even want to see these release until they fix the mold. Those 2019 black cements are a huge letdown after the excellent job they did with the concords and the infrared 6s.

InstyleShoes has what looks to be a DS OG pair of these with OG box. In my size no less. They want 5k though.

I'm dissapointed that these ended up in the scrapped bin.. probably curved them to help the What The's sell and look how that turned out.

Lol cause 2019 is about 4 weeks away from being over :lol: kind of glad these didn’t drop this year. We got A LOT of OG heat this year. These are better left saved for another year
LOL. I had no idea when they were supposed to release. I was assuming 2020

100% cop for me. I've been waiting for these to reretro for years and the Nike Air on the back is simply the icing on the cake for me.

Will cop multiple pairs but what's the over/under on months till netting is completely yellow on a worn pair? Fairly certain my white cements were yellow in under 12 months.

Would have loved FR 3s before these, but either way

IN

giphy.gif

Hell mf ya! These are special to me like no other shoe. At least a double up ✌️I can finally retire my tab swapped 2012's.

Nice.

I wore the hell out of my '05 Lasers and Mars pairs, to the point that I never felt like wearing my 2012 pair and never broke them out :lol:

I'm in for at least two.

Back
Top Bottom