NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I don’t think we’ve gotten 2 OG branded colorways from the same models with the exception of the 1’s during this remastered period

My favourite Jordan of all time and personal grail. Had the 89 and 2012 where the paint cracked so much although I wore them just a few times. My first Jordan ever, I hope we get a great version.

They were prob never coming. Probably a mix up with placeholder images on the 2019 release catalog for buyers

I don’t think we’ve gotten 2 OG branded colorways from the same models with the exception of the 1’s during this remastered period

We have. 7, 10, 13, 14, 15 and 18. That’s the list of shoes with OG colors that have drop in the same year.

However if you mean with Nike branding specifically then 7 and 10 both have Nike Air on the insole. 13-18 never had Nike on the shoe anywhere.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190302-134602.png

Don't have to do any research, "kid." I was around for it all. The 12's still came in the black/red/brown Nike box. The black/white/red 13 (HGG), 2 colors of the Team 1, and the Jordan Trainer were the first shoes released under the Jordan Brand designation in the silver Jordan boxes in the late fall of 97, and there was a giant media roll out for it. Wikipedia or whatever source you're trying to use there is also wrong.

Um. I don’t care what that website says. Brand Jordan—what it was actually called, not Jordan Brand—was not advertised publically until the 13. And the OG drop of the 12, the Taxi colorway, most certainly did not drop in March. SMH.

DING DING DING!!

Edit: Correct. Taxi 12 was November of 96.

Back
Top Bottom