2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The tongue on these blues are huge.

Attachments

• IMG_20190112_164928.jpg
    IMG_20190112_164928.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 74
These will come out fine, even if it isn’t a 91/2000 copy, it won’t have that titanium nubuck, it’ll have 3m, a less pink Infrared shape, and a slanted toe box
and the toe box will most likely be softer so if you dont like creases i suggest you icky crease boys hunt down a 2014 pair instead

might have a cobbler or seamstress extend my toung about 2 inches or so, im sick of this short tounge bullsheet!
yea

it wouldnt be that much of a problem if the band wasnt sucking the tongue back down and unbuckling the lace cover every step you take

length of tongue and more give on the tongue bands that go in the midsole would fix that

its ****ing stupid they make the tongue super longer on some jordan retros and ones that are supposed to have long tongues short

The white metallic 5 from 2015 was also a good release. Good shape, great tumbled leather, 3M was decent. The clear sole still hasn't shown any sign of yellowing either even though they're DS.

One of my all time favorite all time favorite jordans ( Next to the jordan 1) and imo one tinkers best designs. So much nostalgia in this sneaker down to mjs first championship win to being one of the pivotal sneakers getting me into collecting. Definitely planning on doubling up!

One of my all time favorite all time favorite jordans ( Next to the jordan 1) and imo one tinkers best designs. So much nostalgia in this sneaker down to mjs first championship win to being one of the pivotal sneakers getting me into collecting. Definitely planning on doubling up!
Same. Which is why it’s such a shame they’ve never had a good retro.

For sure. This is the shoe that starting it all for me. Nostalgia times 1000.

Back
Top Bottom