2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
That looks like a real dark orange to me, definitely copping day one but I’m keeping my 2014s for now

I’d definitely keep a pair of the ‘14s but some of you guys really don’t know what infrared is and is supposed to look like lol. The shade used on these ‘19s is awesome to say the least.

Decided to throw on Maroons today and seen this :smh:

AF3739C4-AF39-41F1-B983-044F24197DFC.jpeg

Damn G. Is that ink from the receipt? It doesn’t look like bleeding from the midsole but the fact that Maroons have been reported to bleed the way they have has made me pass on a pair when I’ve had ample opportunities to scoop :smh: they not built to last

Still waiting.. hoping that's not actually official. That boot is still there.. :smh:

If it ends up being a 2014 with NA and better red (which is what that looks like).. I'll just do 1 pair.

You still saying this :lol:

It don’t look like ‘14s to me. Angle could be throwing off the overall shape. These are it :lol:

come on man it is its own color. not just red with orange on top I can promise you that
Its not its own color what are you talking about?

There are only 7 primary colors and infrared isnt one of them. Its red plus "?????" . And I say its a touch of orange, sue me

2000’s was dope when they dropped.

Too bad they ain’t stand the test of time.

19-20 years from now, they’ll do it right and have the contrast heel and the “layered” pods for us.
They were never layered, its just a matter of how hard they indented that area where its stitched.

some of you guys really don’t know what infrared is and is supposed to look like lol.

I was in high school when these dropped in ‘91 so perhaps my memory is a bit fuzzy, but either way just because I haven’t memorized every square inch of every infrared 6 that ever came out doesn’t make me any less of a fan than you are. This shoe is tied to a lot of fond memories I have of just being a carefree kid and that’s all that matters to me.

I was in high school when these dropped in ‘91 so perhaps my memory is a bit fuzzy, but either way just because I haven’t memorized every square inch of every infrared 6 that ever came out doesn’t make me any less of a fan than you are. This shoe is tied to a lot of fond memories I have of just being a carefree kid and that’s all that matters to me.
Speaking of just this shoe. They were all world to me in 91. Thought I knew just about everything there was to know. Still a top 5 all time to me. But guys on here see details that even blow my mind. But yeah, infrared can be seen totally different in several different sets of eyes.

I had them.... I'm 40, I had them 7th grade year. alot of people wanted the whole shoe to be nubuck, like the 5's were the year before. If it wasn't leather it was pleather. it surely wasn't what we are getting with this shoe.
I was 10 in 1991. Had no idea the difference in nubuck to durabuck. Hell I thought they were suede honestly. lol.

They were never layered, its just a matter of how hard they indented that area where its stitched.

I don't recall the OGs, even though I owned them in '91. But....from the pics it certainly looks like a different layer, and not some indentation technique. Personally not important to me, but it really does look layered. If I can get these easily, I'll likely try. If they're much more comfortable than my '14s, I'll probably keep them and try to sell my '14s. I'm at that point in my stacks where I definitely don't need multiples of the same shoe, and my '14s are VNDS. I just hate selling on eBay...I hate taking pics, and more importantly, it takes freak'n forever, and how much could I actually get after these drop anyway...

On another note, I actually don't like lace locks; that's the first thing that comes off. I like the sleek look. And I actually do use the lace cover! I love the clean look of the laces tucked into the lace cover. Yes, it adds a bump, but the jumpman looks sleek, and the shoe looks clean without laces. And I would never tuck them behind the tongue; doesn't feel good to me. Does anyone else use the neoprene jumpman as a lace cover? I'm thinking it was never intended to be worn that way; that's what the lace lock is for....oh well....I do what I like ;-).

This! I was in elementary school when these dropped. I had 4s, 5s, and 7s, but never the 6s. Filling the void next month.

I wonder if hear if this release will be just like the black cement 3. I know people say the 3 is iconic and this and that, but people always go in for an Infrared 6. At least in 2014 people did.

I wonder if hear if this release will be just like the black cement 3. I know people say the 3 is iconic and this and that, but people always go in for an Infrared 6. At least in 2014 people did.
Eh Jordan hype was crazy then so anything was selling lmao, these are also more $ but with nA on this iconic cw they will still sell, but nothing to panic about

You still saying this :lol:

It don’t look like ‘14s to me. Angle could be throwing off the overall shape. These are it :lol:

Yup.. with conviction too lol. I agree though that it could be the angle. But my boot parade won't rest until I get a solid Gatorade VI looking retro. It wouldn't have irritated me so much if they didnt make allll these VI's from late 2017-2018 without the boot.

Back
Top Bottom