2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
50ffcd5ba9cf7d2190bd3689fcf73a2e.jpg

5e690e919e3acd3bcacc5d12856ce789.jpg

I never realized when I had these as a kid that the design was based on Jordan’s number 23.

There is another Tinker designed shoe that also utilized a personal reference to the athlete. Does anyone remember what shoe and athlete it was?

Picked up these as well, I like the flight pants, they actually turned out decent gear for these, except the price point.

I really don't mind these and the jacket after looking at them but the price is what's deterring me. Hopefully they'll probably be more affordable around spring or summer.

Only 3 Footlocker’s in NYC are getting the Super Brons 3s. :smh:

These are limited for no reason.

I wear a 12 TTS.

Only hit on the 11.5 so I took it haha
Rather go for my size this weekend.

I have a size 12 in the retros from a few years back.... that size 12 is too big and Im a 12 TTS... im thinking i need an 11.5... do these joints run how the most previous retros run?

Nike needs to have some kind of rewards system set in place because there is no incentive from purchasing shoes from them. Most of my shoes I've purchased recently have been from Nike (the only exception are my 13s I purchased from Foot Locker (which I haven't purchased from in years) this past Tax Free Weekend).

how do these codes and number yall putting up work ?

i got a 7 min head start on ftl. first time trying it that way.

what the deal?

Nike needs to have some kind of rewards system set in place because there is no incentive from purchasing shoes from them. Most of my shoes I've purchased recently have been from Nike (the only exception are my 13s I purchased from Foot Locker (which I haven't purchased from in years) this past Tax Free Weekend).
Nike’s return policy is incentive enough for me. I rarely buy elsewhere.

Nike don’t want my money. My last release day purchase from them was the Maroon 6. I’ve never gotten a reserve on anything I wanted, strike out on any release day through SNKRS,and stand no chance for anything limited. So F them in their A.

I have the last retro and really can't justify this new pair, even with the Nike Air branding. I hardly wear my other pair because they are so uncomfortable.

Sell the 14s bro you won’t regret it. After the remastered initiative (2015) retros have been made more wearable not to mention with slightly better materials than their predecessors as I’m sure you already know. I haven’t been let down with any retros I’ve swapped out with anything remastered

Last edited:
Free shipping and their return policy is on point... ill cop then sit on my pair for a few months before rocking... And within that time frame sometimes the shoes don’t sell out at other retailers and go on sale… I cop for the double up and then return my original pair back to nike to get a refund for full retail… did this with true blue 3’s, Orlando 10s and a few other pairs over the years

Back
Top Bottom